𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔

𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖦𝖭𝖠𝖭𝖳

Nobody's pov

« Let me» he told her, taking the grocery bags from her hands.

Y/n opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out of her lips except for a tired sigh.

« Thank you» was all she could say to her husband, a few steps in front of her.

He smiled and stopped, waiting for her to join him.

His wife was expecting their first child.

The man never hesitated to say positive comments about her generous body and how it looked good on her the swollen belly.

Sometimes, when he saw her tired, without her having to ask for anything, Kazutora would try to bring her something to drink or even some healthy snacks for her and the baby.

« Just put them on the table, thank you» she told him once they entered the small apartment.

« It's my duty, stop saying thank you every time» he told her as he began to pull out the food and put some on the shelves.

At his sentence, she giggled as she settled into a chair, carefully watching his movements.

« Would you like something special to eat?» he asked giving her quick, brief glances.

« Vanilla Custard» she replied immediately catching his attention, which looked at her with surprise but quickly changed to a small smile.

« Then, just wait a minute»

« I wanted to cook it with you. You've been doing a lot since the beginning of the pregnancy so I didn't want to-» the girl was stopped by him squeezing one of her chubby cheeks.

« No need,» he told her showing his calm expression « just as long as you and the baby are happy, that's all I need» he added leaving a kiss on her forehead and took a few steps back, returning to the work he had interrupted.

« Are you sure?» she asked him uncertainly.

Whenever someone offered her a little too much help, she was always afraid of being a burden.

« Yes» he answered her simply.

<🦢>

« It was very good» she told him complimenting the food served, but especially the dessert requested.

« It makes me happy to know that» he replied to her as he moved closer to his wife's plump body.

He gently placed his right hand on her swollen belly and tried to feel some movement from the baby.

« You should try it during the morning. He kicks a lot at that time» she told him closing her eyes in exhaustion.

« One is enough» he told her suddenly.

« Why?» she asked in half asleep.

« Simply because I don't like to see you sick» he answered her in a calm tone.

He remembered how in the first few months Y/n would throw up, and how he would stand next to her stroking her back trying to somehow relieve that nausea.

« Don't worry. It was worth it» she said putting her hand on her husband's.

« I love you more than anything» he said giving one last kiss on her forehead, already asleep.