Imagine 104 - for @MiracleSullivan

Yesterday. Niall went to his friend mark, he said it'll be just be for 30 minutes. i said yes, even though he promised me that he would come with me tonight and watch a movie. He forgot. Again. I think. Well if he dint I hope he remember till later.

I went home prepared and hours have passed he hasnt arrived nor called, I just invited my friend to come with me instead, I kept ranting to her. How he always chooses his friends over me or like I'm just a nobody in his life.

Today in school he looked at me but I looked away and walked as fast to my first class.

Before I could reach my classroom he grabbed my arm. "Hey is everything alright?" He asked curiously, doesn't remember anything does he?

I rolled my eyes and removed his hands on my arms and entered my room. No trespassers allowed since there was already a teacher and he already left.

after school, avoiding niall. He kept glancing at me every time we meet in the halls and others I don't look at him. He should know the reason I'm not talking to him by now.

At night I was done doing my English essay, I was about to turn of my lamp, when I heard my ring tone I grabbed my phone and dint mind who ever the caller is, I was sleepy and my eyes are already closed.

"Who's this?" I asked

"Niall," the Irish accent said

"What the heck do you want?" I rolled my eyes. Even tho I know he wouldn't see me tho.

"let me explain, open your eyes and look at your left." It's the window? I opened my eyes and saw a shadow behind it.

I groaned and got out of bed. slightly peeking through the window I saw him holding his I phone.

"What?" I opened the window and he climbed in.

"You know you can't go in here right? Moms order?" I said raising a brow.

"I know, I know, please forgive me I brought your favorite pizza and I have your fave Disney movies." He smiled

Ugh I hate how he can make me happy despite what he has done. "Whatever" I sat down on my bed And he sat beside me.

He held one of my hands and intertwined them, "hey, miracle. I'm sorry okay? If you ever feel your my 2nd choice, your not. Mark, just had a problem with his girlfriend he was a wreck and I had to go to him i dint call because my phone was dead and mark destroyed his phone. Please forgive me, I know I let you wait for so long, let me make it up to you. Please." He said cupping my cheeks. I smiled, I hated my self somehow on how I forgive him so easily, but either way I can't be without him.

The whole night we ate pizza and styles up till 3 finishing the movies he had.

~~~~
HEY BACK AGAIN! Hope you like it miracle, I forgot to post this last week sorry :(( comment and vote!! Sorry for the typos in this chapter and the chapters before this sorry, I barley read them twice!! :(

I HAD THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE LAST MARCH 21, 2015 I WENT TO THE CONCERT OF 1D IN MANILA!!! IT WAS THE BEST!! IT'S THEIR FIRST TIME IN THE PHILIPPINES AND GLAD THEY ENJOYED US. IT THANK THE BOYS FOR MAKING OUR DREAMS COME TRUE! even tho zayn was not there :( we really hoped he was there tho :(

-mkaelacrz