Imagine 58

You were at the library. And after all you were supposed to be answering your home works and studying for a graded recitation tomorrow, but instead you found your self some where in the teen - fiction books.

You were scanning through the books while adjusting your back pack. After minutes of searching and reading the synopsis of each book that you were interested at.

You grabbed one book that caught your attention the most. Opened the first page and continued to read while walking not even looking where your going to.

As soon as your were about to flip to the other page, I bumped in to a guy. A handsome and good looking guy. I almost fell onto him but he Held my shoulders.

I said "I'm so sorry! I don't mean -" before I could finish the sentence he said "oh no it's okay, my fault too because I wasn't looking" he said and I smiled.

My mouth was smiling widely and I can't stop it. It's just that he looks so good and attractive. Ugh. Okay stop stop.

"I believe this is yours?" He said while reaching unto the book that I dint notice at all. "Oh well yes that's mine, well its also not mine. wait what? sorry, but I just borrowed it from here." I said nervously and I feel my cheeks burning up.

"Oh okay! Well I have some errands to do so gotta go?!" He said in a fast way. I waved back and continued to walk back. I was smiling too before I knew it.

I stopped walking because I heard some one coming up to me. When I looked back it was him.

"Hey I forgot to ask your name?" He said "oh I'm Gwen" I said smiling "Niall" he reached for my hands and we shaked our hands. I held his hands. Oh my gosh. "Your very pretty and I hope to get you know more. So will you give me your number?" He said and he reached for his phone that I gladly and happily accepted. "Oh sure." And with that we said our 'see you soon' and walked to wherever we are going.

At night my phone buzzed with an unknown number. I slide my finger to my phone and read the text. "Hey beautiful, coffee tomorrow Starbucks at 9?, Niall" I smiled and replied back instantly hoping to see him soon. "Yeah sure! That would be great!" I dozed off to sleep wanting to wake up right now. I'm so excited to meet him again.

~~~~
Hey! Hope you like it!! :)) and just so you know guys Personal Imagines are still open!!

Comment vote and it would be a pleasure to be followed! :))

Thank you guys for all the reads!!

-mkaelacrz