chapter 2

Dennis POV:

When our Alpha, Alpha John told me about the recent attacks happening in our pack I knew that I have to go away from my mate to tackle the situation. My pack is the sunshine pack and the second strongest pack in America. I met Sara before going to my mission that is to talk about this issue with Alpha Jordhan of Blue crest pack the strongest pack in America.

"Please don't go Denny. Please" Sara was begging to me to not go, but I have to since our luna is expecting their first child and Alpha John should be near her during the birth.

" You know I don't have any other choice, don't you Sara" I told her.
" It's my duty to obey the Alpha since I am the beta of our pack" I tried to convince her. She was a crying mess and I won't be able to do my job if I leave her like that.
" Promise me you will call be everyday" she said between sobs.
" I will Sara and if I didn't call you then you have to inform our Alpha immediately" I told her cupping her face and giving her a kiss that told how much I loved her.

" I love you" she said in between our kiss
" I love you too and remember whatever happens I will always love you and I want you to move on with your life" I told her.

She was shocked hearing my little speach but agreed with me, maybe she must have known how dangerous my mission is.

Now you will be wondering what is the mission if am just going to talk to the Blue crest Alpha. Actually we are planning a secret attack on the roughes. Our pack and Alpha Jordhan's pack together. Since my Alpha cannot come I am leading our warriors. I hope everything goes as we planned and I will be able to return to my mate, my love my Sara very soon.