How the GLEE movie should have been

Kurt and Rachel walked into the MPR the door slammed behind as if Finn was angry.
Those three had a serious conversation about if The glee group could still fit in the time change.
After Kurt begged he had to exit the room because Finn needed to talk to Rachel. They had their private talk and left the MPR. The glee session was in and Quinn walked in all sassy in a bad mood almost like keanna. (Just kidding keanna) After practicing Santana asked what was up with Quinn she is normally in a good mood... No reply was responded. The group huddled to see which one of the kids didn't want to do the big concert then Santana realized they wanted to kick her off for the concert. Quinn stormed off and the GLEE group was off to the concert. They preformed well as usual.. But Quinn came on stage and screamed "GLEE SUCKS GLEE SUCKS" out to the entire croud. The performance stopped and of course Quinn was kicked out of the concert and she couldn't come inside the building. Security guards watched her but the. They heard their favorite songs so they had to go inside. Bad idea Quinn was at it again back inside screaming hate. This time the guards were angry (rage modeeee) because their favorite song was paused. At the end of it all.. Rachel fell off stage and broke her arm because Quinn pushed. The group was angry. First concert ruined!