4

Nat leads the way to the car, she stops right in front of a black Corvette Stingray. She turns to me and smiles "Get in, you're going to be late for school". 

She walks around the car and gets in the drivers seat. I smile and get into the car, I look at her beautiful face in the sun light and making her eyes even lighter green. "I can't wait to see peoples faces when the new kid gets dropped off by the famous Black Widow!" I look out the car window and start dreaming.

The next thing I knew I was in front of the school, I looked at Nat, "thank you fro driving me, if you want to know more about me just come to my house again, except this time no bourbon for you!" I laugh a bit at my comment and see Nat trying to hold in her laughter.

She looks at me she smiles "okay, so I'll pick you up from school, then I'll take you to a restaurant there I can ask you more questions, sounds good?"

She looks around at the kids walking around the school and pointing at the car. I grab my bag and put it on my shoulders and I smile "yeah that sounds good, see you then" I get out the car. "Goodbye Nat, pick up is at 3:15" I smile, as i walk away i wave at her with a huge smile on my face. She smiles back at me and waves at me, then she drives away.

I stop and look at the school and the kids staring at me, I take out my headphones, put them on and put on my music. I look up again and start walking into the school.

I stop by the reception to get my locker number and my schedule. The receptionist hands me two pieces of paper. "So this is your locker number and the combination" she points to the numbers as she tells it to me. "This is your schedule and the class number just underneath and the class numbers you will find them at the back of the door of each class".

I thank her and i leave, I walk to look for my locker, I find it next to my first class. I put some books that i wouldn't need today in my locker then closed it. I took a deep breath and walked into the class room.

I looked around to the students sitting and staring at me. I looked at the teacher as if saying to introduce me.

She nodded her head and waved me closer to her. "Everyone this is Faith Mikaelson, Faith you can sit next to Mj". As she said that a girl raised her head and looked at me and smiled.

I walked over to the empty seat next to Mj, I looked over to her and smiled. I took out my laptop and looked up at the teacher and straight away she started the class. 

"So class today we are going to learn about atomic mass and moles" the teacher started but I just put in one of my air pods and started listening to one of my playlists. 

Flashback:

"Hey Faith, do you want to go outside and surprise dad with a painting" Hope woke me up. I moaned and sat up.

"What would this painting be, and why outside" I asked as i stood up and walked to my closet. 

"The painting we made yesterday, and outside because the family is having brunch" Hope jumped around me as she said this. I grabbed her to calm her down. 

"Do you really think he is going to like the painting we made about us and Hayley. I mean he blames himself for her death and you want to rub it in his face?" I sat back on my bed and held out a photo of my mom (Hayley). A tear rolled down my face but I wiped it away before Hope could see it. 

"I just wanted to make him happy, I mean we could get one of the other ones we made before and give it to him" she said sadly and looking at the floor.  

"Yeah ok lets go have a look what we can take" I stood up and Hope started to drag me to the painting room. 

End of flashback:

The teacher was walking around the class to make sure we were doing our work. "Are you ok, you weren't paying attention to anything she was telling us. And you've been staring at one place of the wall for the past half an hour" Mj looked concerned. She looked around to see where the teacher was. 

"I'm fine just not up for learning about chemistry right now" I lied through my teeth but she didn't seem to notice. She looked back at me and smiled. 

"I don't think anyone is but next time you should at least take notes" she looked up at me and saw that i had milde concern on my face. "It's fine you can copy my notes if you want". 

I looked up at her and smiled "thanks but the lesson is about to end". She looked at her watch and smiled. 

"So it seems" she started packing and I did the same thing, soon after everyone started packing up. 

"Ok class lesson is over please enjoy the rest of your day" the teacher walked back to the front of the class. I stood up and walked out the class. 

I looked down the hallway on both sides but on the right I saw someone that looked like nat walk away. I start walking in that direction then I look backwards to look if anyone was looking my way but no one was so I sped so i could catch up with nat. 

I turn the corner, see the person i thought was nat but wasn't. I still knew who it was "why are you at my school?" I asked the person.