wet on set

My toes curled and my breath slowly faded as he shook my whole world. His long, mysterious fingers slid down my throat like a majestic snake, hunting its prey.
I couldn't contain myself and my legs begun to give up. He noticed and smirked. His lengthy cock slapped my face as punishment. 'Don't let me down, whore'. He stated. My trembling body spoke to him as he squirted down my chest. He grabbed my fingers and swirled them in his own spunk. My tongue rolled back to my brain as his spunk hit good. Suddenly, he wasn't there.

I threw myself up out of the Chair and bolted to the clock, 'shit' as I noticed the time. 8:58 and the show begun at 9:05 sharp. I felt the disappointment run down my face like Mascara. 'I am a fucking failure". I drilled that sentence into my brian. I gathered my notes and dart towards the Main Stage. The lights dazzled before my eyes, blues & pinks screaming "SHOWTIME".
Chest pounding, arms swinging as a faint figure swung around the corner with no regrets and before I knew it, I lost all my notes. I was drenched in scorching caffeine revealing my nipples. "Watch It, Cunt". I barked at him. He was perplexed and paused. His thinking face was cute so my immense anger slowly left me. "Im sorry for my language I just have this huge show with Pete, once again so sorry". I pinched each bit of paper and hurried to my destination.
"I'm Pete". My feet stopped and I felt my Body collapse organ by organ. My waist turned and my smile emerged.
"Oh my god, words can't even describe how sorry I am, Mr Davidson, you look so, so different I didn't even- even. Fuck".
He giggles, "Don't worry, It's my fault, let me help you". I don't know what to do. He pulls a scrunched up tissue from his pocket and rubs the coffee off. His hands remind me of my dream, "he's the guy from the dream". I tell myself.
"Should be it. Sorry once again"
"No, no problem". I see him disappear under the Lights and head to the Main Stage. 'God, I'm wet". This man was even more perfect than I could ever, I mean ever imagine. His veiny arms, perfect brown curly hair and his raging abs piercing through his tightly tucked shirt.
My lips trembled. "I want that man inside of me and i'll do anything to get it".