between his legs

The crowd roared when he stepped on stage. The lights, the crowd and everything dazzled on his perfect skin. From a far, I gazed at him capturing a whole audience over an offensive joke. Usually Pete's stand-ups are funny but I definitely wasn't paying attention to the Jokes. The Crowd roared once more until it was "Thanks for having me Ladies and Gentlemen" and then a huge roar escaped The Crowd. I realised I've been standing here watching his set for 2 hours, unaware of the time.

Sometimes when he's on that stage I imagine him being mines.

"You alright there".  A Voice from afar

"Fuck, daydreaming again".

"Yes, oh my god."

He seems to Enjoy this.

"What's so funny" I bark back.

"Nothing, nothing" As he puts his hands over his mouth.

"What." I reply.

in a flirty way not like WHAT. more like whaaaaat

"You've been standing there staring at nothing for ages"

"Oh, Shut up"

"Haha, so when's the upcoming schedule".

I search my pockets like an idiot forgetting I have a computer in my office.

"Uh Need to check".

"Ha, lets see then". He glides pasts me and heads straight to my office.

He smells amazing. A strong, musky masculine perfume which locks your nose in a translucent trap. He waddles down to my office.

"Wait for me". I reply

I enter my office to a very different Pete. His head is in Heads and the room is filled with Silence. I scan the room rapidly only to find his phone with a vivid headline and a bottle of Whiskey half empty.

"PETE DAVIDSON - THE WORLD'S MOST BORING PERFORMER"

It was bad, really bad. I picked up his phone and deleted the search.

"Hey-"

"Don't. It's bad"

"It's really not, It's one website Pete"

Suddenly, He pushes the chair into the cabinet and begins to pace the Floor huffing and puffing.

"Pete, come on".

He doesn't reply.

"Pete, please".

I approach him, carefully and put my hands on his cheeks.

"Hey It's o-"

Before I could finish Pete pulls me in and our lips lock. The raw sensation shocks my body. His tongue circles the inside of my teeth and my lips begin to be pulled roughly. Butterflies shock the insides of me as he plays with my mouth. His breath has hints of strong liquor, very strong. His hands steadily reach his trousers as he unlocks his fly. His tongue continues to fulfil me as his trousers drop to the floor, continuing to clean me out before his hands push against my chest and I land on the floor. He smirks as his pants drop to the floor.
"It's bigger than I thought". Pete fucking Davidson just kissed me. I lean closer to this immense thing dangling in between Pete's legs. Closer and closer until it's on my face.

"Am I really about to fuck Pete Davidson?".