|Rules & Form|

Hello everyone, I hope you guys are having a great day! Are you interested in joining us to help us spread positivity? Well you have came to the right place for positivity! So here are some of the rules and at the end of your form please put the p...

Hello everyone, I hope you guys are having a great day! Are you interested in joining us to help us spread positivity? Well you have came to the right place for positivity! So here are some of the rules and at the end of your form please put the password. The password is your favorite song! This is important and it's show's us that you saw and read the rules carefully!

You must follow these rules before filling out a form.

1. Follow the founders Soft-Sabra and i-ate-the-cheese

2. Please follow ArtTheeSerious (We miss you Varz)

3. Put this book in your public and private library

4. Follow this account

Please fill out this form and we will decide whether you are accepted or not

1. Why do you want to be a part of this community?

2. Do you support the LGBTQ+, Black Lives Matter, Justice for women and the Global Warming movements? 

3. What pronouns should be used for you?

4. Optional - Your sexuality (it doesn't determine whether you get in or not, it's just so that we know and support it)

5. A few things about you - nothing too personal, just any information that you feel comfortable sharing.

6. Your age - we need to follow wattpad's guidelines.

7. Can we trust you with this account and why?

8. Describe yourself in one word

9. Password - Your favourite song

10. How active on a scale of 1-10 are you on wattpad?

11. What's your opinion on bullying/online bullying?

12. Tag 3+ people

Forms will be taken here only. Any form submitted otherwise will not be reviewed.

☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎

Forms here

Question here