Chapter 18: Godzilla & Kong Vs MechaGodzilla

Well here we go the official final battle is about to commence... will Godzilla win the battle and save Adventure City and the Paw Patrol or will he lose and all hope will be lost???

Meanwhile in Apex HQ Walter Simmons, Stella, Fuel and Skyela just looked at the screen  angrily. "Well I was hoping for the monkey to win..." Stella said. "And now my Mecha..." Walter Simmons said smiling. "You caused all of this!!!" Marshall shouted angrily to Walter Simmons. "By all of this you mean I and I alone with my three pups have given humanity a chance against the Titans then yes I will honour that title..." Walter Simmons said smirking. "Godzilla had left everyone in peace you provoked him into war!"Marshall shouted angrily to Walter Simmons. "You see there can only be one alpha on this planet and that's us. The human raise!" Walter Simmons said smiling. As they where talking no one realised that Mechagodzilla came to life and was walking towards them. Gojirin who was still tired up tried to warn them but it was too late.
Fuel, Stella, Marshall, Chase, Rocky and Dr Serizawa noticed and began to walk backwards slowly. Skyela and Walter Simmons looked at them odd until they heard a sound and turned around seeing Mechagodzilla pulling his arm back. "Oh no..." both Walter Simmons and Skyela said. Mechagodzilla punches the wall that separates them and him destroying the wall killing Walter Simmons and Skyela at the same time. Fuel and Stella ran out of the room heading for the exit. Marshall got up and ran over to Gojirin who was freed from the wall breaking. "Are you okay?" Marshall asked her. Gojirin looked down at the small pup and smiled. "You're Godzilla's best friend right?" She asked. Marshall began to smile...
                   Meanwhile Mechagodzilla began to destroy side of the small mountain that the Apex HQ was based in. Godzilla noticed Mechagodzilla's heat ray destroying side of the mountain. Godzilla looked at the heat ray in shock releasing that it's his father, Dagon! Mechagodzilla roars and begins to destroy Adventure City with his Heat ray. Liberty was heading towards Kong when she saw Mechagodzilla. "What is that?" Liberty shouted in fear. Mechagodzilla noticed the Paw Patrol's Adventure City HQ and destroyed it with his Heat ray. Everything that Ryder and the pups had in the HQ was ether blown up or melted by the fire. In the Apex HQ Gojirin was struggling to get up. "Ah!!! This is no good. You're going to have to wake Kong up to help Godzilla... I'm too weak to get up!" Gojirin said to Marshall. "We need to warn Monarch" Rocky said. "We have to stop it ourselves!" Dr Serizawa said walking over to the computer. Mechagodzilla destroyed another building and laughed. He then turned to Godzilla. Godzilla roared at Mechagodzilla and charged towards him.
                   Mechagodzilla let out a small roar and begins to charge at Godzilla too. Mechagodzilla fires rockets at Godzilla. Godzilla roars in pain every time a rocket hits him. Mechagodzilla and Godzilla reached each other and Godzilla got punched in the face. While Mechagodzilla punched Godzilla in the face he fired up his thrusters to help him send Godzilla flying into a building while punching Godzilla in the face. Godzilla roared pain and spat out one of his teeth. Meanwhile by Kong, Skye just landed the HEAV and Ryder, Rubble, Zuma and Skye got out and saw Liberty. "Hey Liberty!" Skye said hugging Liberty. Liberty hugged back. "Hey Skye!" Liberty said back. "Hey Liberty..." Ryder said. "Hey Ryder! We have a serious problem..." Liberty answered. Liberty pointed towards Godzilla and Mechagodzilla fighting. "Whoah what is that Ryder?" Zuma asked scared. Godzilla roared at Mechagodzilla. Mechagodzilla grabbed Godzilla by his neck and slammed Godzilla's head into three buildings. Godzilla roared in pain.
                 Mechagodzilla threw Godzilla into large building and kicked Godzilla in the stomach. Godzilla was trying so hard to fight back, but he was unable to strike Mechagodzilla. This angered Godzilla, because Mechagodzilla is a threat to all Titans. He got up and charged at Mechagodzilla, and successfully punching Mechagodzilla in the face sending him flying into a small building. Godzilla got up and charged at Mechagodzilla, only to get kicked in the stomach. Godzilla roars in pain. Skye got a call from Chase to try and wake Kong up. As soon as Chase hung up, Skye ran over to where Kong is. "Wait what's the blue light Mechagodzilla is creating?" Marshall asked. Dr Serizawa, Rocky, Chase and Gojirin looked. "He's feeding on Godzilla's energy to make Godzilla weak and using his own energy against him!!!" Gojirin shouts in fear for her little brother's life.
                  Skye ran to her HEAV and started to rewire the controls. "Skye what are you doing?" Liberty asked. "Godzilla has never been the enemy, Mechagodzilla and Apex has. They framed Godzilla! Using the HEAV I'm going to bring Kong back because he's dying. Only Kong can save Godzilla now!" Skye saids carrying on working on the wires. Godzilla got up and charged up his atomic breath. He fired his atomic breath at Mechagodzilla. Mechagodzilla fired his heat ray at the same time and both heat ray and atomic breath collided. Godzilla was trying his best to keep the heat ray back, Mechagodzilla was way too strong. Mechagodzilla sent Godzilla flying into a building. Godzilla roared in pain. Skye flew the HEAV over to Kong and landed on his chest. She opened the back door and set the timer and ran for her life. As Skye just about got far enough the HEAV exploded and Kong opened his eyes and sat up.
Skye ran up to him. Kong noticed Skye and smiled at her. "Kong! Godzilla is not the enemy..." Skye said. Kong didn't say anything. He just roared. Kong then noticed Godzilla getting beaten up by a large robot version of himself. Kong growled at Mechagodzilla. "Please Kong help him. Save Godzilla!" Skye said starting to tear up. Kong got up holding on to his dislocated shoulder and growled at it. He then punched his shoulder into a building. He roared in pain and then fixed the dislocated shoulder. He turned around and growled at Mechagodzilla. "Dam I can't log into the computer to shut down Mechagodzilla!" Dr Serizawa shouted angrily to the computer. Godzilla was getting dragged along the floor and was thrown into a building. Mechagodzilla stood next to Godzilla and tried to force Godzilla's mouth open. Godzilla tried to fight back but Mechagodzilla was too strong.
Mechagodzilla charged up his heat ray to shoot into Godzilla's mouth to kill him, but just before he shot his heat ray, Kong jumped on his back and pointed Mechagodzilla's head to the sky saving Godzilla. Mechagodzilla pushed Kong off his back. As he got ready to punch Kong, Godzilla came to save Kong. Both Titans decided to work together and threw Mechagodzilla into a building. Godzilla made Mechagodzilla stand up. Mechagodzilla was about to punch Godzilla, but Kong grabbed Mechagodzilla's arm and used his leg to push Mechagodzilla's head to the side. Mechagodzilla fired a rocket at Godzilla and threw Kong head first to the ground. Mechagodzilla went back to beating Godzilla up. Kong noticed his axe on the floor, but it has no blue light. Kong smiled at the axe. Mechagodzilla punched Godzilla's mouth. Godzilla roared in pain and Mechagodzilla slammed Godzilla into a building. He lifted his tail next to Godzilla's face and the end part began to spin.
                    Kong returned and saved Godzilla from Mechagodzilla's tail and began to hit Mechagodzilla with the axe. Kong swiped Mechagodzilla's legs with the axe causing him to fall. Kong then lifted the axe above his head and roared, but before he could make the strike, Mechagodzilla swiped Kong with his tail and kicked Kong into a building. Mechagodzilla then tried to use the buzzsaw on his tail to take Kongs head off but Kong held on to Mechagodzilla's tail. Kong roared at Mechagodzilla while trying his best to keep the tail away from his head. Dr Serizawa, Chase, Rocky, Marshall and Gojirin where trying to figure out how to stop Mechagodzilla. Marshall then had an idea and jump on the table and stood over the desk top of the computer. "Marshall what are you doing?" Rocky asked. "What? I need a wee wee hehe..." everyone except Gojirin laughed at his joke while Marshall peed on the computer. Marshall jumped off the table and the computer exploded.
                 Mechagodzilla started to lose power for a few seconds and began to switch himself back on again. Godzilla woke up after being nocked out and fired his atomic breath at Kong's axe charging it up. The axe was glowing blue again. Kong swiped the axe on to Mechagodzilla's tail and ripped off half of the metal tail and Gojirin, Chase, Rocky, Marshall and Dr Serizawa cheered for Kong. Mechagodzilla's right arm aswell. Mechagodzilla stumbled backwards while Kong roared at him. Kong Kong the swiped the second arm off, then the chest and half of Mechagodzilla's left leg causing him to fall over. Kong then lifted the axe above his head again. Mechagodzilla looks up at Kong and roars at him. Kong roars back and slammed the axe in Mechagodzilla's neck. Kong then takes the axe off and jumps on top of Mechagodzilla and ripped off the head and roared in victory. Kong then walks over to a building and lays down leaning his back on the building to rest after the longest battle in his life.
                  Everyone was looking around trying to find their loved ones. Ryder, Skye, Rubble and Zuma were looking for the rest of the Paw Patrol. The saw them with a female Godzilla and ran over to them. They all hugged each other. Marshall and Ryder Hugged each other happy to be reunited. "I love you Ryder!" Marshall said licking Ryders cheek. "I love you too Marshall! I'm so proud of you!" Ryder said back. "Ryder, pups this is Gojirin. Godzilla's big sister..." Marshall said looking up at her smiling. "It's nice to meet you Ryder. And you too pups..." Gojirin said smiling at them. "Hey Marshall..." someone said making Marshall turn around. He saw Skye and began to blush madly. "H-Hey Skye..." Marshall said back looking at Chase who nodded at Marshall smiling happily at him. Marshall and Skye walked up to each other and hugged each other. After they hugged they looked at each other and kissed each other on the lips.
                  While they were kissing a large roar interrupted them scaring everyone even Gojirin. The roar woke Kong up and he stood up holding his axe ready to fight again. Godzilla walked up to him keeping a few meters away. Both Titans nodded at each other and Kong dropped his axe in respect to Godzilla. He finally bowed down to another Titan. Godzilla roared in victory and noticed his big sister and ran over to her. Both Godzilla and Gojirin hugged each other with tears of happiness in their eyes. "I finally found you big sister!!!" Godzilla shouted happy not letting his big sister go. "I'm happy to see you too little brother!" Gojirin said not letting him go too. Kong walked up from behind happy to see his crush finally safe. Gojirin noticed him, "Kong..." she said smiling. She then looked at Godzilla who nodded smiling at her. "He showed me that he does deserve to be with you" Godzilla said letting go of Gojirin who ran to Kong and kisses him on the lips. Dr Serizawa walks up to Ryder and the Pups and admirers the view of Gojirin and Kong finally a couple along with Marshall and Skye...

The End, Or is it...