Chapter 16: Arriving at Adventure City

Hey guys here's chapter 16, I hope everyone will enjoy...

As Godzilla, Marshall, Chase, Rocky, Serizawa and Skyela left the island they where eating. Godzilla was hunting fish for himself. As Dr Serizawa cooked dinner Marshall and Chase were on the top deck of the ship. "Hey Marshall who told you about Skyela being a spy for Apex?" Chase asked. "Godzilla told me..." Marshall replied. As they where still talking Chase noticed it was becoming nighttime. The 2 pups went inside to have dinner and then went to bed. After a few hours Dr Serizawa woke the pups up. "Pups look we're arriving at this city!" Dr Serizawa said happily. The pups widen their eyes when they saw the city. "Adventure City!!!" Marshall, Chase and Rocky shouted at the same time. As they approached the city Godzilla's spines began to surface and glowing blue. Godzilla rises out of the water and roars. Everyone in the Bay area looked at Godzilla in awe. Godzilla makes it to land and begins to walk through the streets of Adventure City. In the Adventure City Paw Patrol lookout Liberty was watching a movie until she head Godzilla's roar. "What was that?" She asked herself. She went to the window and saw Godzilla looking in at her. "Woah you are so cute" she said. In the boat Dr Serizawa, Chase, Rocky and Marshall just watched until they heard a creaking sound and BANG!!! They get hit on the head and faint.
                 Down in Hollow Earth Kong was still shocked to find more of his species alive and Godzilla's species. "Woah there's more of them..." Skye said Walking out of the HEAV. Ryder nodded in response as they began to walk behind Kong who was heading for a large throne in the middle of the room. As they approached the throne they saw a large ape sitting in the chair. Kong bowed for the king. "Ryder, pups, Mia, you guys need to bow now. He's the king..." Kong said. The pups looked at Ryder and bowed down to the king. "Kong why are you here should you be on Skull Island. You know you're banned from Hollow Earth..." the king said. "I know... I'm sorry father, but I'm helping the humans to look for this axe for the power source." Kong answered. Ryder, Mia Simmons and the three pups were shocked when Kong said father. "Excuse me, but can I ask why is Kong banned from Hollow Earth?" Ryder asked.
"He's banned, because he constantly battling Godzilla over a female." Kongs father answered. "Gojirin..." Skye said. The king looked down at Skye. "Yes, Gojirin..." he said back to Skye. "Because Kong and Godzilla both have a crush on Gojirin..." Rubble said back. Kong and his father just laughed. Mia Simmons, Ryder, Skye, Zuma and Rubble looked at them confused. "Godzilla doesn't have a crush on Gojirin..." Kong said laughing. "What do you mean Kong?" Mia Simmons asked. "Shes Godzilla's big sister and and Kong has a crush on her. Godzilla just doesn't want to loose his sister. He already feels lonely, because when he was a kid he lost his father Dagon to some creatures called Gyaos. Dagon blew himself up in order to save everyone. Godzilla's just protecting his big sister. But the battles caused a lot of tension between both of our species, which is the reason both Godzilla and Kong are banned from Hollow Earth..." said a larger female Godzilla.
"Who are you?" Skye asked. "I'm heisei, Godzilla's and Gojirin's mother..." she answered happily. They couldn't believe that they were talking to Godzilla's mother. Kong and his father bows down to her which made the pups confused. "Why are you bowing again?" Mia Simmons asked. "Heisei is Queen of the Monsters, after Dagon died she was raising both Godzilla and Gojirin for 2 years by herself until she met King Ghidorah the King of the Monsters. After they got married Heisei became Queen of the Monsters. Godzilla though (sigh) we'll let's just say he hates his stepdad more than Kong." The King said. "Where's Ghidorah now?" Asked Skye. "He's off on his travels. I think he said he's helping a human company called Apex I think." Ryder and Skye looked at each other. "Apex that company comes up quite a lot lately..." Ryder said curious. Before Mia Simmons could say anything, Kong's axe began to glow blue.
Everyone noticed. Heisei and the Kings eyes widen, because they knew what that means. Godzilla is standing above them on the surface. Kong place the axe on the ground next to other axes and every single axes began to glow blue aswell. As every axe began to glow nobody expected what happens. On the surface Godzilla's spines began to glow for no reason which made Godzilla roar in surprise. He looked around and then looked down. He lifted his head up and charged up his atomic breath and fired his atomic breath down into the ground. Liberty was shocked to see Godzilla drilling the ground. She got her Paw Patrol uniform and ran to her bike and left the lookout. "Woah hoo Godzilla is responding..."Walter Simmons said clapping his hand in the Adventure City Apex head Quarters.
Dr Serizawa, Chase, Marshall and Rocky woke up at the time and gasped at the screen showing Godzilla drilling the ground with his atomic breath. Meanwhile in Hollow Earth Mia Simmons got two of her men to bring out a little spider like robot. The robot walked over to one of the axes and took a small piece out of the axe. "What are you doing?" Ryder asked. "My father gets what he wants Ryder. Take aim boys!" Mia Simmons said to her men who began to point their guns at the Paw Patrol. Kong roared in anger and the ground started to shake. Before anyone could react a giant hole erupted and a giant atomic breath came flying through. The atomic breath stopped and Godzilla roared down the hole and Kong roared back. Kong noticed Mia Simmons getting away in her HEAV and grabbed the HEAV and destroyed it killing Mia Simmons in the process. Kong grabbed his axe and ran to the hole and jump into the hole using the axe to help him climb in the hole...

Well that's chapter 16, we are officially reached the final battle🥰🥰🥰... I hope everyone enjoyed reading it and remember feel free to vote and comment. I have made a book to show upcoming stories to this channel feel free to take a look and remember enjoy 🥰🥰🥰.