the mall

Saniyahs pov:
We all drove to the mall with eachother and got to the mall. Me and Vallyk were holding hands through the mall. Everyone just went their own ways. Later we are all going to dinner for Gabs birthday... yess it's her birthday week okk.

Saniyah: Wanna go to DQ cause we got a whole 1 hour and  1/2 till dinner?

Vallyk: whatever you want mamas.

Saniyah: 🤣🙄 cmon *I laughed

Me and vallyk were sitting across from eachother eating our vanilla dipped cone... until I saw someone familiar..

Who do you think it is...

Saniyahs pov
: Omg why is he here..

Saniyahs pov:
I saw him go into the shoe store across from us..

Vallyk: Bae what's wrong ?

Saniyah: I just saw a friend of my ex's

Vallyk: oh..

Saniyah: I think we should tell eachother about our exs..

Vallyk: ok.. yeah that's a good idea.. it'll help our relationship grow.

Saniyah: Yeah and we can show eachother a picture of them too.

Vallyk: ok. You go first..

Saniyah:... ok his name is Omarion.. he's also a upcoming artist in a group..its called B2k.. we broke up because he thought I was cheating in him with one of the dudes in the group.. but I didn't and he liked me .. his name is Fizz.. Omarion still says wsp to me here and there at school.. we don't hate eachother.. especially when we were eachothers first love and everything..

Vallyk: Dang that's a lot.. I'm sorry ..

Saniyah: it's ok. And here's a picture if him..

@omarion

Don't be afraid to show who you are

And this is him and B2k

@B2K