for what reason ?

Mike got up and went to vallyk, who looked mad, and whispered in his ear.

Mike: yo vallyk ain't the your ex right there..?

Vallyk: mhmm it sure is..

Refreshing your brain on who vallyks ex is..

Zoe

Mike went back and sat down.

Saniyah's pov: Vallyk looked really mad.. idk why. I went back to my seat and kissed him on his cheek..

Saniyah: Hey you ok ?

As soon as I did that he got straight up..

Vallyk: imma use the bathroom.

Saniyahs pov: damn whats his problem

15 mins later.

We're all eating and laughing. And hanging out. There's barely any people left in the restaurant.

Juju, Miyah, Aleese and Gab all went to the bathroom. When they opened the door they heard this girl moaning like crazyy.

Aleese: Damn get a room.

Girl : shut up bitch

Aleese: who you talking to!? *kicks the stall door.

Rave then walks in..

Rave: Hey yall have you seen Vallyk he's been gone for 15 mins and Saniyah is looking for him.

The girl that was in the stall opened the door.. was Zoe..

Zoe: Ok who wants to get beat up?

Aleese: That's me and whoever was beating it up in there can get it too, tell him stop hiding and get out.

Rave: So nobody seen vallyk... ok,

Rave was walking out but then miyah said..

Miyah: Vallyk!? Is that you!

He walked out..

Gab: VALLYK ARE YOU DOING MESSING W YOUR EX ZOE!?

Juju took off her hoop earrings  and tied up her hair and jumped onto Zoe, aleese and miyah helped.

Rave walked up to vallyk..

Rave: if you don't tell my sister I will.

Vallyk: You ain't gonna do shii

Gab then slapped him and walked out. Rave pulled Juju, aleese and miyah off of Zoe and walked out. Vallyk helped her up.

Gab: GIRL-

Saniyah: Wth happened !? As she sees miyah, Juju and aleese sweating.

Diego: Bae... what did you do!?

Juju: I beat that hoe up 😝

Derek & mike: what were yall doing in there!?

Victoria: Sis you ok ?

Taty: Aleese...

Rave: we gotta go now.

Saniyah: Ok,   wait where's vallyk?

Gab: he was fucking Zoe in the bathroom.

Saniyah: his ex?

Rave: yea..

Saniyah took her earrings off and gave them to Rave.

Gab: Uh uh girl we already got her and ik you see those security guards getting them up over there.

Saniyah started tearing up.

Kathy: omg don't cry girl..

Rave: Come on bby let's go.

Saniyah: ok..

When everything was clear, Saniyah ran to the bathroom with Mike, rave and gab chasing her. She pushed open the girls bathroom door to see vallyk holding his shirt against Zoe's eye with cold water. Omarion sees Saniyah walking w tears in her eyes.

Saniyah: GUYS GO WAIT IN THE CAR FOR ME.

Gab: Come on guys.

Saniyah and vallyk made eye contact and saniyah shook her head. She went up to vallyk and punched him in his stomach bc that's exactly how it felt to her.

Omarions pov: I saw Saniyah punched this kid in his stomach.. she looked so hurt. I just grabbed her by her waist and pulled her.

Omarion: Come on its time to go

Vallyks pov: I felt bad for what I did to saniyah and getting Zoe beat up.. this didn't have to happened.. I just wanna kill Omarion... but ik how important he is to Saniyah.. and I still love her, idk what I was thinking..