introduction

Okay so before I start I'm just going to say that George has a sister called Maddie his dad is called blev and his mum is called Judy (I tried thinking of British names) the story behig It is that George and his family just moved from England and if George and dream were here in England they would be in year 11 so they are in grade 10 basically I guess so George's mum and dad don't get in well but George and his sister get in really well, George is gay he's known for about a year but won't dare Tell his parent, he feels like he can trust his sister but still won't tell her yet dream is a rich bitch 😩 /j but anyway he's rich plays socor (idk how to spell it BC it's called football in Britain lol) and he is like the most popular he doesn't know his sexuallity but doesn't need to know he just picks up ant hoe he doesn't like anyone he's dated and his mum and dad go to LA sometimes for business for a few days so he looks after his little sister crista his parents are like Hella homophobic and drista came ot a bi to his brother who supports her 100% but when George moves to his school he gets confused why he finds a boy so cute.

Idk how I just wrote all that I think that's like more then I'd ever write it was like 250 words but yeah that's the summary I'll start the actual good stuff tomorrow morning BC like I'm tired and it's 12 am so imma sleep Bai <3

So uh smut scenes and kiss bits will be back because I be never kissed anyone nor yk dine the deed :)