Friends??

So right now I have like no cluee what I'm doing it's like 1am and I'm writing I've been stuck in this chapter fir like a few hours so yeah anyway here the tw as always wait a second..... There are o tw holy shit that's not normal lol

George's POV~

It had been two days since he incident me and dream didn't know what to do with ourselves I wanted to be his friend so badly I wanted to break the silence and just hug him for hours. Me and Benji had gotten closer  we are like always talking sometimes I think that maybe that's why dream doesn't talk to me like maybe he wants to talk to me alone my thaugts got interrupted by the bell.me and Benji both had a free period so he grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers so we were like properly holding hands.

"Benji where are we going" I said with a slight giggle
"Just shush and follow me idiot"
"Fine but just don't kill me" I said, with that he rolled his eyes
"I would never, you have pretty privellage"
"Pretty privellage what's that supposed to mean!"He dragged us into a empty classroom locked the door, I was abit worried if he wanted to do the dirty but I knew he wasn't that type of guy right? He started into my eyes his hazel brown eyes shimmered from the sun beam the world around me felt like it was running away? I turned to the door to unlock it just incase, Benji chuckled and looked down at my lips and back at my eyes
"May I?"
( A/N Sexy consent remember consent good and sexy 😩👍)

I nodded quickly closing the gap myself the kiss was soft and passionate, but it felt like it was missing something and I knew full well that that something was the one and only dream. Once we left the classroom we went down to the field and walked around talking about stuff but  I was starting to get worried....all I could think about was dream, Why? It was bad enough people would be able to see how obvious it was that we was dating.oh yeah I forgot to mention that, he had asked me last night when we were making out on his sofa it was funny because his mum walked in and pretty much forced him to ask me out.

A few kids came up to us because we were holding hands "I guess you won that bet Benji" after that I let go of his hand "what bet Benji?"
"Oh so you haven't told your little lover boy yet?"
"No and I don't intend to" Benji snapped back I was clueless
"So George Ur little 'boyfriend' got dare to make u fall for him and If he did he would get $100"
I looked up at Benji who looked down at me sadly "yeah I'm afraid so.." I ran to the bathroom so fast, I looked in the mirror at an ugly peice of shit who had tears in his eyes jeez what a pussy, I ran I to a stall and just cried, I didn't know what to do so I texted dream,yeah I know he's in class by I didn't care.

I pulled out my phone and went to his contact 'daddy dream <3'

                                                               Daddy dream <3
Dream
Dream
I know your in class but I need your help

Yeah of course don't worry about it where are you? <3

Toilet <3

I'll be there in a second stay there

:)

After that I turned my phone of wondering what to do when he got here maybe I could hug him,I could get straight to the point or I could kiss him then hug him then tell him to be honest option three seems better that's the one I'm going with,I don't know why I'm nervous we've kissed plenty of times and had sex so like what?

Kay so I know it's bad and shirt but I want to make a dreams POV chapter maybe I'm still not sure I'm thinking I will because I want you all to see what's dreams family is like so yeah next chapter you will have to except the unexpected :)