The manager and the store clerk

More than 10 years ago, I somehow began to do life consultations. When I receive a consultation, the visions and words that the client needs are projected in my mind like an electronic billboard. It's weird, but I inherited it from my grandfather. Sometimes it's an image, sometimes it's a word, sometimes it's a symbolic motif... sometimes it's a specific spirit.

Basically, I see things when I'm asked to, but more often than not, I see things on my own.

In some urgent cases, the spirit behind me will pressure me to say something.

One of them...

A celebrity came to me through a business associate. We had a quick chat and were able to finish the consultation without any problems. He had a bright smile on his face, so we decided to have a chat with the rest of the staff. Being a celebrity, it's natural to have a manager who follows you around like a shadow.

As you would expect, she wasn't present during the consultation, but she was always close by, keeping an eye on the talent. But then, as if struck by lightning, I thought of something else.

It seemed to be a message to the manager. 

No, he didn't ask me to do that...

As I pondered, the person behind the manager, who was probably my grandmother, looked a little troubled. After thinking about it for a while, we decided to say the words and let her decide if she wants to accept them or not...

So I changed my mind, quietly approached the manager and secretly gave her the message.

"You seem to have a habit of teasing important things."

Before I could finish my message, the manager's face suddenly changed. She wiped off her sweat, her eyes black and white, and sank down.

"That's right... I'll be careful..." she said.

The manager told me she had a very special someone in her life, but she was worried about what would happen if someone better came along in the future. Because of this anxiety, they had been unable to make a decision about their relationship and had been avoiding important discussions.

"I never thought I'd be seen..."

She bowed her head apologetically and smiled as if she was relieved. I think she had no choice but to let the other person go. 

The spirit behind her is called a 'guardian spirit' or a 'guide'. I don't really care what they're called, so I try to call them something the person will understand. Most of the time it's an ancestor or a family member, but in rare cases a person from a previous life can be seen.

In such cases, they have problems they cannot solve by themselves.

In the case of a shop assistant...

When I stopped at a store, I saw a sad and depressed man standing behind them. At the same time, a message struck me like a bolt of lightning.

"Just trust in the power of him being by your side!"

It was so sudden and I didn't even know him! I wondered how I could tell him this...

I decided to talk to the shop assistant. As I talk to him, the man becomes clearer. Ancient clothes? I could see that he was wearing an ancient outfit.

I asked him, a little hesitantly, "Do you believe in spirits?"

The response was better than expected! (Though very suspicious)

So I told him about the man behind him and the message I had received. The shop assistant was so surprised that he started to cry.

Then he told me, "Recently, I have been dreaming that I am an ancient psychic too many times!"

In his dream, he was the leader of a clan. There was a war and he was responsible for the survival of the clan, and he had lost his girlfriend. He said that the emotions were so real that he didn't think it was just a dream...

He also said he had grown up with a lot of acceptance from his family, but had always wondered why they had despised him from an early age.

After a few more consultations, the shop assistant decided to go out with one of his acquaintances, who had been approaching him for some time. After a short time of no more consultations... I received report that he was engaged to be married to her!

We've had a lot of good news since then.

Because of this condition, I am often described as "not feeling alive", "a ghost", "not of this world"...

Well, I won't deny it.

It doesn't really feel like being consulted, I'm just trying to set them free, so it doesn't really matter what they say about me...

(Maybe that's what they think because I'm like this)

※ Currently we don't offer consultation.