Chapter 1: The Idea

"Quackity~" Wilbur hummed to himself, making his way to Quackity's office. Wilbur had a really bad, but to him, a marvelous idea. He knew Quackity was asleep, but he couldn't wait for him to wake up. And with that, he entered Quackitys office, slowly creaking the door open, to see Quackity sat on his chair, feet on the desk infront of him, asleep.

"Quackity, get up." Wilbur told Quackity, going towards the front of the desk, placing his elbows on the desk.

"Whaaat..?" Quackity groaned in tiredness, slowly opening his eyes to look towards Wilbur, who was smiling at him.

"You'be been asleep all day! Ive come up with a brilliant idea!" Wilbur explained to Quackity, taking his elbows off of the desk, replacing his elbows with his hands.

"And what is this 'brilliant idea' you have?" Quackity questioned Wilbur, before getting up and grabbing his wine glass that Wilbur had fetched in from earlier. He took a sip of the wine, before looking back towards Wilbur.

"I was thinking.. we haven't done anything in awhile, sooo.." Wilbur explained.

"Wilbur."

"Hm?"

"Your amazing."

Quackity took his feet down from the desk, then proceeds to get up and go over to Wilbur.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Quackity asked the taller male, standing beside him.

Wilbur grinned at Quackity, then put a hand on his own cheek. "Hmm.. we could rob a bank?" Wilbur questioned the smaller male beside him, with a hand on the smaller mans shoulder.

Quackity's eyes formed a shine, and a smile also forming on his face. Quackity nodded in excitement. "Yes! This will be so fun!" Quackity giggled to himself, before running toward his set of droors, and grabbing a bat out of one.

"LETS FUCK SOME BITCHES UP!" Quackity yelled, then procceding to laugh manically.

"Calm down Big Q! Were gonna need more than just a bat!" Wilbur explained, smiling at Quackitys engagment to his idea.

"Hmm.. we do have some guns, don't we?" Quackity questioned himself, before placing the bat on the desk.

"We do, actually." Wilbur nodded, before going over to Quackity and looking down at the smaller male.

"Lets fuck some bitches up."

Words: 362