CHAPTER 5

RONNIE'S POV

Today I have my basketball practice after school. Well, not to brag and all but I am really good at it. The practice hours keep varying so I am not supposed to make any major commitments after school. 

As I was heading for my practice, I saw Ananya there. She was chatting with Mia, the girl I had a crush on like a long time ago. I am glad I got over her. But, Mia and I are great friends now. No grudge or anything. I asked them whether they would like to accompany me there and maybe watch my practice. Ananya seemed more excited than ever, I wonder why...Maybe because she loves basketball or something...

ANANYA'S POV

Yayyy!!!....Ronnie asked us to come for his basketball practice. It was a great way to get to know him better. 

He was actually really good...no...I mean, the best in basketball. He really seems to love sports, I guess. 

Mia kept looking at me the whole time, I actually wonder why.

Wait a minute, do I have a crush on him?

MIA'S POV

It was absolutely obvious that Ananya had a huge crush on Ronnie. But when you think about it, it's really normal cause almost the entire school has a crush on him. He is such a sweet and nice guy that anyone would want him in their life. I had to let go of him, cause I was somewhat stopping him to reach his dreams and aims in life. Last year, He won the student of the year award, and that happened because I sort of stepped back from his life. So I don't think, he won't be down to dating really soon.

Well, I made the mistake of cheating on him. So it was my fault. I was chasing popularity then. And I hurt him for Manav, who was the student of the year, a few years back. Gladly, he left the school at the beginning of this year. 

ANANYA'S POV

I could tell Mia was in deep thought. She got up and said that she had some work, so she was heading home. But, I still sat there for the basketball practice. And you will never guess what happened in the practice...

We both went to the cafe and had an amazing time there. I really got to know him better. He is such a fun personality. He is into sports in a big way. His smile literally melts my heart every single time. He said that Mia and him dated for a month or so and that they were childhood friends. But, I think that just slipped cause he did not want to say anything about it further. We had a really fun time. 

  But.....Do I have a crush on him? Or Do I love him?

RONNIE'S POV

Wow...I really got to know her better. I thought she was a very shy girl but she was absolutely not.  There was not even a single minute that we did not enjoy each other's company. I am so happy to have made a new friend. Usually, I don't really talk to girls, cause I don't know ...especially after Mia and Disha...

But she is really nice. 

DISHA'S POV

No, this can't be!

But even tho we had a brief dating period. Nothing really worked between us. 

I hate him...WHY HIM?

I can't let him know about this.