CHAPTER 7

HUGE TIME SKIP

RONNIE'S POV

I can't believe how my college days flew. I had to let go of a lot of people and moments I cherished. I miss Ananya and all my best friends. But I can't meet them either... Well, I work for the army now, which means I can't keep in touch with a lot of people.  Ananya and I went our own ways since we finished college. 

I received a call that day...

CALLER- HI RONNIE

RONNIE- YES. MAY I KNOW WHO AM I SPEAKING TO?

CALLER- THIS IS MIA.

RONNIE- OH HEY MIA. HOW ARE YOU?

MIA- I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT. U JUST DISAPPEARED WITH NO GOODBYES. I HAD TO LITERALLY HUNT FOR YOUR NUMBER.

RONNIE- OH, I AM WORKING FOR THE ARMY.

MIA- OH, SO U ARE REALLY BUSY AND CAN'T COME?

RONNIE- COME WHERE?

MIA- ITS MY WEDDING NEXT WEEK SO I WANTED TO INVITE YOU.

RONNIE- OH, I WOULD NOT SURELY MISS THAT.....HMM..IS ANANYA GONNA BE THERE?

MIA- YES, OBVIO...SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND, WHY;)

RONNIE- NO NOTHING, I WILL BE THERE FOR SURE.

Hmm...I can't wait to see her.

ANANYA'S POV

Yayy...Mia said Ronnie is gonna come too. I wonder if he has changed, or what if he has a girlfriend now:0...no he is in the army right? So I don't think that is really possible...

I am happy working as an interior designer. I mean I have enough to feed myself ofc.

Mia also invited Disha. They live nearby and are pretty close with each other. Mia says Disha has changed completely from that mean girl to a really good friend. I hope we get along well. It has been so long since I have seen her. She just disappeared without telling anyone, I wonder what happened to her.

DISHA'S POV

Life has changed completely since Harsh came into my life.

He is mine and Ronnie's son.

I cannot let Ronnie know that he is his son. Especially since he is very close with Ananya. I don't know if they are dating, but I am pretty sure they are close.

I wonder if anyone even cares that I just disappeared, and I don't blame them for it. I mean I was really rude and mean to everyone.

Well, Mia and I are pretty close. She invited me to her wedding. I have told everyone is that I felt lonely and I adopted Harsh, even I told him that. I know it's harsh on him but..what am I supposed to say, when he asks me who is his dad?, I just say he is one of god's children. 

I am really nervous to meet Ronnie after all these years.

OMG...Time is just flying, I have to go and pick Harsh from school.

I hope u don't hate me anymore, Ronnie