Chapter 2: A punishment and a confession.

But it wasn't Gurri who was shot. Is was Bambi.

Holly froze as she freaked. "Gurri, run, come on!" She yelled terrified

Judy had already ran.

"Daddy!" Cried Gurri.

Both girls saw this and freaked.

The last thing they heard from Judy was run for it.

Gurri cried while running. Everyone I love is dying! Why can't I just be less mischievous?! Thought Gurri.

Holly ran as well and they arrived at their little den burrow. (Not sure what it is that they live in.)

Gurri cried again.

Holly nuzzled her sister sadly as she cried some as well.

Gurri ran in the den, still crying as she did. Why can't I just keep one person I love in my life?! Gurri said in her head.

"Sis, what do we do now, we're too young to live on our own." She cried out

"I--I don't know. I wish Grandpa was still alive. He could tell us. But he died when we were little." Said Gurri. She cried even more, thinking of everyone she had lost.

"I wish we had never gone to the meadow." Said Holly.

"Me too. What was I thinking?! Ugh! This is all my fault! Dad is now dead because of me! Mom is dead because of me!" Gurri snapped.

"And that is our cue." Said a voice from outside as Faline and Bambi walked into the den burrow looking down at them in both a disappointed and relieved way.

"Mom!" Gurri said as she ran to her and nuzzled her. "I'm so sorry! I promise, I'll never go ANYWHERE ever again!"

"Oh you've got that right, if it were up to me you'd both never be allowed out of this den again, but after discussing with your father on the way here we've agreed you are both grounded for a month, and we've already informed Ms. Rabbit about this and she's grounded as well." Said Faline clearly angry since she never raised her voice at them.

Gurri didn't have a problem. "Mom, I don't care. I'm just glad your alive." Said Gurri, nuzzling her mother.

She nuzzled back.

Holly was equally sad and happy.

Bambi joined in on the nuzzle.

Holly joined as well.

Gurri smiled.

Faline then pulled back

Gurri then frowned again, feeling guilty.

"Remember, you are both grounded." Said Faline

"I know, Mom." Said Gurri, still not having a care about being grounded. She then laid down and went to sleep.

Holly laid with her.

"I hated being the bad parent Bambi." Said Faline once they were asleep.

"Hey. It's okay, Faline." Bambi said, nuzzling her. He groaned a little, because he was still in pain from the hunter.

Faline saw this. "Dear, lay down."

He laid down. He looks at the stars, from inside, remembering his mother.

She started licking the wound managing to get the bullet out of him before licking the wound more

Bambi yawned and started to go to sleep.

She kissed him on the cheek

before laying next to him

Bambi continues sleeping, along with Gurri.