11

Chapter 11

[Can i be your boyfriend?]

You hanging out with Gf cause it's been a long time since you two hung out. "That was fun!" Exclaimed Gf while giggling. "I'm surprised that you didn't invite Bf to hang out with us" She shrugged as she held your waist. "It's been a long time since we hung out us together! Just the two of us!" You agreed. "Yeah! What have you been doing when we we're hanging out?" Gf pulled you to a bench and sat you down.

"You know! Just hanging out with my lovely Bf!" She said in a dreamy voice. "What about you?" She asked putting her head on your shoulder. "Hanging out with Cj! He's very clingy and won't leave me alone" You laughed as you remembered him. "Cj? You two are friends?" She lifted her head to look at you. "Yeah, my friend, Ruby introduced me to Cj and yeah, we kinda just become friends" She nodded and gasped. You look at her confused on why she gasped. "Look! It's my Mom and Dad!" You look where she was pointing at and saw them. "It's been a long time since i saw them"

"Mom! Dad!" She called out making the two couple turn around. "Oh, Hey honey!" Her mom patted her child's head and turned to you. "My my! Well isn't it Y/N~!" She patted your head gently and smiled. "What are you two doing here?" Gf's dad asked while crossing his arms. "Were just hanging out!" Gf said as she hugged you. "Okay, we will be going now. Have fun you two!" The couple left the two of you alone. "I have a question..." Gf trailed off thinking of a word. "Do you like anyone?" She asked as she looked at you. "Yeah, I do" You said as you felt a vibrations coming from your phone.

"Who is it!?" She asked, excitedly. You blush a little and looked away. "Cj..." She gasped and shook you while squealing. "But! But! I'm not sure about it!" You quickly said making the girl frown. "You like him! I'm sure of it!" You rolled your eyes and playfully punched her arm. "Yeah, yeah, okay Gf" You took your phone out to check who messaged you earlier.

▬▬▬▬▬
「CJ <3」

[Hellooo]
[Y/N?]

[Sorry! I was busy! What is it, Cj?]

[Go to my house!]

[Now??]

[Yes >:(]

[Okay! I'll be there in a minute or two!]

[143]

[<3]

▬▬▬▬▬

"He even sent you a heart! Aww! Even 143!" You jumped back when you noticed that Gf saw the whole conversation. "Why are you even looking?" She ignored you and stood up. "Go to your future boyfriend now! Don't keep him waiting!" She teased and walked away not even giving you a chance to answer.

You made to his house and turned the doorknob around finding it unlocked making you frown. As you step in his house seeing it was very dark, no light of what ever except for the moon shining through the window. "Cj?" You called out, closing the door behind you and walked slowly to not bump into something to find the light switch. Suddenly you were carried into his bedroom and placed you down on the bed.

"Cj?" You called out again. You snapped your head to the door when you heard it close and hearing it lock. "Why did you lock the door for, Cj.." You were getting nervous and had no idea what could be on his mind right now. "Y/N... I know you already know my feelings for you but.. i want to say it to you properly.." You tensed up and gripped the sheets tightly.

The lights went on and saw that Cj was wearing a polo shirt, black pants and holding a bouquet of flowers. "I have liked you since the beginning and I'm just in love with you!" He yelled but not to loud to make the neighbors wake up.

"I'm so in love with you that i would sacrifice myself for you!" He pushed the bouquet of flowers to you and looked away, blushing madly.

"Can i be your boyfriend?"

You took the bouquet of flowers and smelled it before standing up. He was prepared to be rejected by you but he didn't see it coming. You leaned in and kissed him.

--------------------------------------------------------

723 words. Thu, 2 Sep.

a/n:

I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO CONFESS TO SOMEONE SO, I APOLOGIZE.
I'm not even going to lie, I literally searched up "How to confess to your crush" It didn't necessarily helped me so, I made the confession thing up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Should I add lemon / smut ? or whatever you guys want to call it.