13

Chapter 13
(

Chapter 12 has been deleted)

[A date]

--------------------------------------------------------

You were awoken by Cj, shaking you back and fourth. "Wake up Y/N!" He smiled brightly making you squint your eyes. "Why?" You asked as you rolled to side, back facing Cj. "We have a date! Don't you remember?" You can hear the sadness in his voice. You shot up forgetting about the date. "Of course! I'm sorry that i forgot!" You apologized and went to wear what you wore yesterday but suddenly Cj stopped you from doing so.

"Cj?" You asked why he was stopping you but he suddenly showed you a bag that was filled with clothes. "Here! I brought you multiple clothes since I don't want you wearing the same clothes you wore yesterday!" He pushed you inside the bathroom and closed it. You quickly wore something that would fit you and for a date and went out.

You twirled around and posed. "Do i look good, Cj?" You asked playing with the sleeves of what your wearing. "You look beautiful Y/N!" He hugged you tightly but let go of you quickly not wanting the clothes to have wrinkles. "Let's go have a date, shall we?" He put his hand out for you to take and grinned. You took his hand and nodded.

...

"I had fun Cj!" You said as you finished your ice cream. "I had fun too! Especially when your here with me!" You blushed when he pecked your cheek. "Now, what ride should we go?" He looked around on what ride you two should try and yes you two are in an amusement park. "Aren't you tired Cj?", "I thought our date is over now" You asked, waiting for his respond.

"Our date isn't over yet, you dummy! Let's go ride the Ferris wheel and enjoy our time,

Sweetheart"

------------------
--------------------------------------

a/n:
I'm sorry that this chapter is short! I couldn't think of anything else than this scenario.

It's sad that this is the last chapter. I had fun writing the chapters for you guys! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this fanfic!

What kind of fanfic do you guys want me to do next?

I currently working on my two of my fanfics but it'll take me a while to publish it.

Thank you again for voting and reading my fanfic. You guys are the best <33