Are the Kiyamas Broke on Lollipops? 🍭 #1

Hello internet! Welcome to Bey Theory.

          Today, we are here to talk about lollipops. Yes, lollipops.

And yes, this guy.

          If you don't know him (or just haven't seen the Sparking design yet), then GO SEE HIM WHEN DID HE GET SO HOT!

(I definitely dont have a crush on him -_-)

Editmageddon's note: For the record, she does.

          As you all know, all three of the Kiyama family boys keep a lollipop in their mouth at all times. But have you ever thought of how much money would be required to keep those lollipops in their place? That's right, today we're gonna estimate how much money would be required for the Kiyama boys to keep up with their addiction (literally)-- hair gel excluded for now.

          To figure out how much the lollipop would cost, we must first know how large the lollipop is, how many times they talked and licked the lollipop involuntarily, and how much a lollipop about that size would cost in the real world. So first, let's tackle the easiest and the one that must be done first before we could start blowing up our calculators- the size.

          To figure out the size of the lollipop, we'll be using Burst/Evolution measurements, which means that Rantaro's currently 160 cm tall and 11 yrs old. Oh hey, that was my first time mentioning his name in this chapter. My first attempt at solving this was to figure it out from his height, but after some tedious measurements, the size of.....

HIS FACE IS LITERALLY 30cm IN LENGTH!!!!

          On my second approach, I've decided to use the distance between his eyes, also known as the pupillary distance, to calculate that piece of candy's width. According to Matpat, the average pupillary distance for an average male male is 7.7 cm, which should fit perfectly with his......

14 cm pupillary distance.

          Seriously, why does Todoroki have such normal proportions? Imma jealous. And Rantaro is already one of the kinda-normally-proportioned characters!

           I'll admit, I'm kind of giving up hope here. BUT after running these numbers through and through, I was pleased to find out that the height and width of the lollipop, watching it just before it was annihilated by his very clearly shown front teeth, amounts up to 4 cm, which was absurd, but not that absurd....

Wait a second.

Front teeth?

FRONT TEETHHHHHHHHHH 🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷

A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS!! FINALLY!!

          Immediately, I looked up the average male's front tooth size, which is roughly 1 cm (How normal!). Measure that with the lollipop, and we get... (drumroll please)

Exactly 3 centimeters! 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Oh, never have I taken such pleasure of seeing such a normal and physically possible number!

          It's even better because that was the exact size of the Chupa-Chups that I was originally going to use as test subjects, but almost discarded after seeing the ridiculous numbers. Now I can enjoy yet another day curled up at home without heading to the nearest store, with lots and lots of fun pixel measurements waiting for me! Hip hip Hooray!

Now, let's get on to everyone's favorite part: eating lollipops!!!

(YAAYYY)

       Experiment record: mission-lollipop 

Experiment: Stick lollipop in mouth. Attempt to talk. Time process.

Warning: The following transcript is but a humble, inaccurate representation of what actually happened. Do not freak if I, like summon a shadow demon or something.

Record starts

00:00

Hmm. Larger than I expected.

00:32

Imma try to speak- OH LOOK A BUNNY RABBIT!

00:56

Ok, for real this time. Oh hey, why is there a boomerang of the floor? I think I'll pick it up.

01:29

Ok, real real this time. I think I'll say: Is that Shu or a monster in a Shu suit?  Oops, almost dropped the boomerang. I think it'll be easier to hold if I point it at the ground in front of me. Terrible sun today, by the way. My back's probably gonna get sunburned. Also, weird bumps on the boomerang. By the way, today's stock holds show.......

01:45

Oops, started mind-rambling about stock holds. Better try to talk.

Here goes nothing: 

Execrate sheut alla mas'tuh en'na sheu'ut ?

*loud exploding noises

*creepy cackles

*moving shadows

*screams

Record ends

But hey, that's just a Theory, A BEY THEORY