xiao- illecebrous

fluff!
smut!
female reader!

"Good afternoon Verr Goldet."

"Hello Y/N! It's been a while, hasn't it?" Verr Goldet greeted you. "I trust that you're looking for the young gentleman?"

"Yes. Is he here?"

"No, he isn't. He's with the blond traveler. Something about a fake adeptus scamming poor souls out of their money." Verr Goldet shook her head. "Anyway, do you want something to eat while you wait? Is there anything I can get you?"

"No, thank you. I think I'll just go to his room, if that's fine?" I gestured to the stairs.

"Of course. Do you want to leave your bag with me?"

"No, it's fine. Hope everything goes well." I said, starting up the stairs.

"You too." She waved.

I walked up the flight of stairs that would lead to his floor.

I entered his room. It was virtually untouched, seeing as how he hardly ever used it.

Even then, his scent still lingered in the air.

Setting down my bag on a nearby chair, I wandered around his room.

Then I sneezed.

"Of course it's dusty in here, he hardly stays here." I sighed exasperatedly before rolling up my sleeves.

"Give me fifteen minutes..."

I wiped my brow

I wiped my brow. "That should do it."

I stood up to admire my handiwork.

"Honestly, even though he's hardly here, when he is, he should at least dust the place a little." I muttered as I washed my hands.

I heard the door knob rattle.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"Hello Xiao. It's certainly been a while."

"You...what took you so long?" Xiao muttered.

I sighed. "I apologise. I know I said every other week, but work for the Qixing piled up. I couldn't afford to let it fester."

"I suppose I understand." He walked towards me. "But I..."

"You missed me?" I smirked as his ears turned red. "You did, didn't you?" I placed my hands on Xiao's shoulders.

"This visit was long overdue, I know. And I'm sorry." Xiao sighed, seemingly still upset.

"I...is there any way I could make it up to you?"