All The Lovely Bad Ones

Momo's life was very endurance related. She'd run around the world with her imaginations but, run messages along the walls for her family.

She was like the personal family messenger instead of the actual hired to work- messenger.

Thus, she'd have to know when her parents would leave so they would know their only way of communication.

Letters.

Hand written- finger puncturing, letters.
The folks of the home had to have specifically neat and tidy life of handwriting.

Or else, no writing. It would surely be difficult for Momo to talk to her parents when they have no cellar connection to text their own daughter.

When overseas, it's fairly difficult to acknowledge, you can't reach out to the once you left behind.

All the lovely bad ones.

That's why the connection with Momo and her parents; not amaze anyone.
Not Momo herself.

She'd only wish for the better for her own beloved parents. In result, it would make her live to their expectations for her to want to be noticed by her family.

She's received everything she's ever wanted for Christmas. The toys, the food, all of any item thought of.

Just not one.

One of her only important wanted wishes; stay on the wanted poster.
That wish almost cause a huge problem between her and her parents. You can't get everything.

Even when young, she had only wished that her parents would stay by her side- not abroad the world.

Her parents abruptly gasped when she had spoken to her parents with that wish to never arrive.

It was the gasps she'd never forget not never feel be swept away from her. Her oxygen she'd spare was going into the lungs of her one-month-stay; parents.

Her words in her mind ever since about her parents- bitter sweet to the brink of it all.
Not a hurting thought to spare.

Ever since, she's never had a great family day with her rich family.

She's used to rushing herself- elegantly out of the house and towards Jirou's home down the block.

But, this early morning of Friday, was not a day for rushing out of the door. She's recently seen her parent hush her asses around the house swiftly.

Momo couldn't get any more upset over the fact, " You never told told me you were leaving again, damn it! " Momo cried out- weeping her sorrows to her parents.

The tears weren't glassy like usual. She'd more fed up- not sad.

Her father looked away while her mother screeched about he daughters preached words of disgust. Her mother was more distant than her father, father is wealthy, mother's just there.

Step-mother to be exact. Her biological mother was sick in her bed- death bed.

Her future was to crash down after that- knowing how all parents go after single others out there after loosing one.

That made her relationship with her step-mother disapprove of her. Mostly not ever satisfied with the disciplining actions that were never extracted onto the dome of her intelligence.

Momo's father wasn't the dominate one in the relationship anymore. Her father would stick up for his kid of course, nothing further though.

Her mother was definitely undeniably curse with an evil cure of a witches love.

It honestly horrified Momo. " Young Lady! You do NOT curse in my house! " Her mother approached her.

Momo was hesitant when giving the stank eye. Rolling her eyes she's backed up to the wall. No servers around.