Kiss My Ass

Momo stared at her screen continously over looking the words infront of her, Nozomi next to her side by the time.

The young mistress had yet to let the work drunk young maid go and wait for the arrival of Momo's Step-Mother.

It looked to Nozomi that Momo didn't want to let her leave, what tells it is the fact Momo's grip on her skirt gave a bad vibe she wasn't taking this " Love " thing to well.

The maid's eyebrow twitched as she saw Momo get frustrated, maid Nozomi twitched to the uncomfortableness she's feeling around this pissed Momo.

Nozomi just stared at the girl blankly as Momo intensely argued with herself, " You aren't in love, " she'd pause. " Right? "

Momo then switched like a flip when arguing with herself. " No! You'd be with Kaminari if you did like one of the two, you- "

" Kaminari? Who's that? "

That brought Momo back to her senses.

Momo was babbling on and on and forgot the most important detail that put her in this grave of doubt.

Yaoyorozu smiled politely for another time to the lady in black and white. " He's the guy that held Jirou's hand. "

" And? "

" Jirou was my first friend. Kaminari second this school year. "

" Hm, "

" It has to be Kaminari if it is love, right? But I don't feel anything around him unlike what I felt after Jirou said " Dearest, " as a joke. "

" Oh. "

Momo left no words in the poor wiser lady with love.

Momo thought she had broken the lady that had her legs crossed, one over the other; looking fairly deeply into the ceiling.

The dark brown curly hair with her mixed skin stood out to most of the household. Especially to Momo's Step-Mom.

Her mother didn't particularly like her, no reason given.

The lady next to Momo was slightly shorter in advance, " Maybe- " Nozomi paused to rethink what she could effect the girl with.

By accident if words were poorly scored.

" Maybe- what? " Momo took her phone and started to record the conversation. She had proof of what she needed to say so if she need clarity, she can get some by the message.

Nozomi checked the time on Momo's computer before panicking. " You mother! She'll be here any second! " Nozomi scramming around the room. Momo closed off the tab.

Nozomi headed towards the white painted door, forgetting what her mind was set on.

Momo scrapped her knee on the desk as she sat up to quickly near the wooden desk, quickly shoving work books on top. " Tsk, wait! I want to know- " " Hm? "

Nomzomi paused at the exit of the closed door. Door knob nearly at her arm length.

Momo waiting a few seconds to talk, Nozomi looking to check on the girl.

Faint footsteps.

" What were you thinking about? You had something to say after I told you about Jirou. What? " Momo begged nicely.

Almost puppies out with her eyes on deck, Nozomi cringing at the sight, a long sigh was dragged from beneath of her lips. " Well- "

Before Nozomi could speak, footsteps were overlooked before the door slammed open. Usual.