Introductions

Key:

Bold = Different POV

Italics = thoughts

Underline = Important info.

Bold + Italics = Truth Bullets/evidence

Izuku Midoriya:

I woke up in a weird classroom, there were iron plates on the windows. I saw a note on the door that told me to go to the gym, so, of course I listened to it. When I opened the gym doors, there were a lot of new people there.

Denki Kaminari: Oh sweet this'll make 15 of us.

Denki Kaminari: The Ultimate Electrician

Then another person came up to me. He was very short, he had black eyes and- I can't even describe his hair- but they were like purple balls...?

Minoru Mineta: So this everyone? Maybe now we'll get some answers.

Minoru Mineta: The Ultimate Pervert

Then another person came up to me, his hand was like a robot....

Tenya Iida: The instructions said 8 o'clock sharp! You're late! You have no excuse for your tardiness.

Tenya Iida: The Ultimate Class President

Toru Hagakure: Can you, just, like, not? Who gives a flying flip about being on time? None of us even know why we're here!

Toru Hagakure: The Ultimate Illusionist

Koji Koda: Question, did everyone here wake up in a classroom by themselves?

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah, I did!

Koji Koda: Thought so...that's what happened to us....

Koji Koda: The Ultimate Breeder

Izuku Midoriya: So....none of us know why we were all supposed to go to the gym?

Momo Yaoyorozu: No unfortunately not...

Momo Yaoyorozu: The Ultimate Alchemist

Hitoshi Shinso: Can you all stop being so loud?

Hitoshi Shinso: The Ultimate Hypontist

Kyouka Jirou: I mean, this is a special school, right? There's gotta be some sort of tradition...

Kyouka Jirou: The Ultimate Musician

Fumikage Tokoyami: But this is more like kidnapping, there are iron plates on the windows...And no one knows why we're here...

Fumikage Tokoyami: The Ultimate Bird Watcher

Shoto Todoroki: It's probably my father's fault. I hate him.

Shoto Todoroki: The Ultimate Heir

Katsuki Bakugo: Oi Deku! Do you think you're looking down on me?! I'll kill you!!

Katsuki Bakugo: The Ultimate Pyrotechnician

Ochako Uraraka: Bakugo-kun! Please calm down!!

Ochako Uraraka: The Ultimate Physician

Suddenly a voice came on the speakers.

Unknown: Welcome students to another Super year at Hope's Peak High!

Katsuki Bakugo: Who the f**k are you extra?!

Unknown: Geez, I didn't realize I had a bunch of animals for students this year!

Katsuki Bakugo: Who're you calling an animal you f**king extra? Show yourself! I'll kill you!!