sixty

chapter sixty
the goblet of fire

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

An hour and a half into the party, nearly everyone supporting Ireland had arrived inside the tent that was a lot larger on the inside. Most of the people were drunk, everyone except Draco, Blaise and Daphne. Olivia was slightly tipsy as she danced in the crowd with Pansy Parkinson, Millicent Bulstrode and a couple other foreign girls who looked a few years older. Loud muggle music (Hate On Me) was blasting out as Draco kept an eye on his girlfriend. He had taken off her black hoodie and given her a new one. It was a green and black Slytherin hoodie with the name MALFOY on the back.

"If I gave you sanity for the whole of humanity, and have all the solutions for the pain and pollution. No matter where I live, despite the things I give, you'll always be this way, so go head and hate. . . ."

"Are you alright?" Daphne asked, her hand holding Blaise's.

"Yeah," he said as he watched Amelia signing with Pansy, Millicent and the older girls. "Just keeping an eye on El," he added as the older girls got onto the table and began singing along.

"Hate on me hater, now or later," they sang along, sounding rather awful as Amelia burst into a fit of giggles, "cause I'm gonna do me, you'll be mad baby." Pansy, Amelia and Millicent climbed onto the table as they laughed. 

"Go head and hate," the three friends sang together as Draco watched his girlfriend. 

"Go head and hate on me hater cause I'm not afraid of," the older girls sang, "what I've got I paid for, you can hate on me."

"Hate on me hater, now or later," the older girls sang as Draco winced, "cause I'm gonna do me, you'll be mad baby."

"Go head and hate," Amelia, Pansy and Millicent sang, all tipsy as they stumbled.

"Go head and hate on me hater," they all sang as the girl with mousy brown hair looked at Draco and without a doubt, he caught her attention, "ause I'm not afraid of, what I've got I paid for, you can hate on me." While her boyfriend was blind to the mousy haired girl (who was called Leah) trying to impressed him with her voice and attempts to be 'sexy', Amelia noticed. "Hate on me Hater, now or later, cause I'm gonna do me, you'll be mad baby."

"You cannot hate on me," the three girls sang together as Amelia stared down the girl. 

"Go head and hate on me hater. . . ."

"Cause my mind is free," the three girls sang as Daphne noticed Amelia's cold glare. 

". . . .cause I'm not afraid of, what I've got I paid for, you can hate on me." 

"Uh oh," Daphne said, staring at her best friend. 

"What?" Draco asked.

"Lia's in kill mode," Daphne said as they looked at Amelia and saw she was giving Leah a cold stare.

"Hate on me hater, now or later," the mousey haired girl sang as she caught Draco's eye and winked. Draco quickly looked away as Amelia clenched her jaw. The girl was an awful singer, who clearly thought she was amazing.  "Cause I'm gonna do me, you'll be mad baby. Go head and hate on me hater cause I'm not afraid of, what I've got I paid for, you can hate on me."

"Pansy and Millicent also noticed Amelia's 'kill mode' and put the girl in the middle of them, so she was further away from the girl.

"You can hate on me," mousy haired girl sang as Amelia clenched her jaw.