Chapter 15

Third-person POV:

Quin asked Ray to go out with her on a date after school and he happily said yes, they went in the car driving to Ray's house for him to freshen up when they reach his house Quin drop him off to go freshen up herself too.

She took a shower and went into the closet putting on Black ripped jeans with a white shirt and a jacket, some white shoes, and a watch with a ring.

Putting on some cologne she grabs her car keys, her phone, and her wallet then heads down to the garage and starts up her car driving off to go pick up Ray

When she reached she saw him standing at the gates on his phone, parking at the gate Quin took a minute to check him out looking at how he just looked sexy and put together, spotting three hickeys on his neck and a red bruise on his waist Quin bit her lip wanting to make more of those on his skin.

Ray got in the car feeling like a different person the moment he was near Quin.

" Well, you look pretty," Quin said leaning over and pulling him in for a short kiss.

"Thanks," he said blushing.

" Ok, you ready."

"Yes," he said nodding

"Wait, just to make you know I'm not a romantic person so don't expect anything more."

" So, it doesn't matter to me." he smiled

" Ok, then off we go"

~~~Time skip~~~

Quin went to a diner downtown, she saw people on the gram saying it was the best diner in her state so she decided to go there. They went in looking around seeing a few people in the booths, Quin look at the booth at the back seeing it set as she wanted, she grabbed Ray's hand walking him to the back when they reach Ray gasped at how the table is perfectly set up. The table was flower petals making an R&Q with a heart under it and a candle in the heart, just when they were about to sit down a man with a name tag on his shirt and an apron around his waist came up to them.

"Excuse me are you Quin Davis?." he asked eyeing Quin and then looking at Ray.

" Yes I am, I'm the one that called you the other day"

"Oh, Yes" the man smiled, " Well enjoy your stay we'll take your order in a few minutes." he bowed respectfully and walk away.

~~~Time skip~~~

Quin POV:

" So let's talk about secrets," I said sipping on my drink, Ray looked up from his food with a raised eyebrow looking at me.

"What secret are you talking about?" he asked curiously.

" Ok so, I ask you a question and you answer truthfully and you ask me anything, any question and I will answer you truthfully I promise."

" Ok fine by me, I don't have anything to hide anyway," he said confidently.

" First question. Who here you texting that day when I fucked you on my mom's coach." I blurted out, he looked around and then looked back at me with a shocked expression on his face.

"You can't say that, what if someone heard you."

" Let them I don't care." I say rolling my eyes, " Are you gonna answer the question or not."

"Ok, and I already told you that day, it was a friend."

"Then why were you blushing and giggling like that? " I pushed

" Because she was teasing me about you" he murmurs turning flustered

" Why- " I was about to say something and cuts me off.

" That's enough questions it's my turn now."

" Have you ever had feelings for someone else"

" Nope, only for you baby "

" Ok" he blushed

" Do you have any other friends I should know about?"

" Yeah his name is Jake and he lives somewhere else but he will come to visit his grandma this holiday so I could get to see him and you can meet him too"

" I would love to meet him," I said smiling.

" How many people have you slept with," he asked

" Do you want to know "

" That's why I asked" he shot back

" Well, I really can't recall but if I had counted, I would say 18 are..... I don't know."

" Really!!"

" I'm sorry," I said disappointed, "I was a mess back then, my dad went away in the army so I couldn't get to see him as much and he eventually starts to miss my birthday and stuff then he just stops coming home, then my mom told me that he chose the army over us, his family, he left us and I was 15 so I was stressed out and depressed. Then one day this short cute boy come up to me asking me to take his virginity and I agreed he already know that I have a dick of course in high school news goes around fast but after I fucked him it just felt like a good way to let the stress out, so anytime my stress will build up I would fuck someone but no girls though something just does click when I think about fucking a girl, I stopped, I stopped from like two years ago when I left high school I spent a year in the gym the following year I went to college." I finished with a sigh, I look up seeing Ray staring at me blankly.

" What was that too much, I hope you don't see me differently."

" No no, I was just processing what you just told me." He said reaching for my hand and holding it.

There is a moment of silence before Ray cleared his throat looking at me.

" So how are you now?" He asked.

" I'm fine I've learned to get past it"

"Oh ok"

'' yeah," I said, " Is there anything else you want to ask me?" I asked him.

" No I don't think so, you just told me your life story."

" Oh, your right, maybe you can tell me your story, but not now it's getting late. "

" We should probably leave now and I'm going to use the bathroom first."

" Ok, I'm right here waiting. "

Ray got up and went to the bathroom but what I didn't notice was a big guy following him and looking at him like prey that was going to be caught by a predator.

................