Chapter 22

Kate and Jake's POV:
(After Quin and Ray left)

"Omg did you see that or am I just hallucinating," Jake said

" Oh I see all right I saw it from earlier when I came from the store and got in my car they looked like they were about to Fuck, in my car, then I looked at her crotch and see it, I couldn't believe my eyes."

" But what if it's not real it could be a fake one."

" Did that look fake to you, it looked like a real hard dick, you must know what it looked like you have one."

"You're so right," Jake said stopping to think about how it looked.

" Plus I've looked at it way too many times to know that it's real," Kate said

" You pervert. " Jake said laughing.

"No, but for real though, it's pretty big and her body even looks right for it, I'm just imagining her naked right now."

"Tsk tsk stop it Kate that's not healthy for you, what if Ray heard that right now, he would surely snap your neck off."

" But you got to admit isn't she sexy to you."

" Well of course she is," he said hesitantly 'I have to get a woman to dominate me while I'm here cause with her around is going to make this stay hard for me. He thought.

"And she-"

"Okay let's not talk about that anymore I'm hungry let's order some Chinese and watch a movie." He said before Kate could go on about Quin.

" Fine."

They ordered Chinese food and watch a movie on till Ray's mom came home they talk with Madison for a bit then they went to bed thinking about Quin in their wildest dreams as they fall asleep.

Quin POV:
(Driving in the car)

After I left the house we were driving in my car for some minutes now and Ray was now getting impatient because he started touching me on my thigh and saying dirty stuff to me I could never love it even more but I'm driving and I still got a few more minutes before we reach our new house, I don't know if he's going to say yes when I ask him to stay with me I'm so nervous right now and he's making this worse by getting me horny.

He starts to trail his hand up to my cock, I felt it throb in the excitement of being touched by his small hands, and getting distracted I pull over off the road.

"Do I need to tie you up for you to behave?" I asked taking his hand off me.

"I just wanted you to speed up a little bit" he whined

" It's only a few more minutes till we reach our destination we'll be there soon just wait for a bit."

" But I need you right now."

" Guess I'll have to do this."

I stretch around to the back seat searching for the blindfold, when I found it and turn around in my seat, I looked at Ray seeing him biting his lip and looking at me.

"What?" I questioned him raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing."

I chuckled at his neediness putting the blindfold down I then start taking off my belt when I took it off I asked him to hold out his hands he didn't want to go along with it but he eventually gave me his hand, I wrap my belt around them tying it in a way that he can't get out of after I was done moved to get the blindfold and wrap it around his eyes tying it also and then I put the seat belt on him, giving him a short kiss on his lips I start up the car again driving to the new house.

When I finally reach the house I automatically opened the gate with the house keys after I open the gate I drove in and park in the garage then shut off the car and get outgoing around to Ray's side to open the door for him I help him out and walk a little bit further from the house I took the belt from around his wrist then took the blindfold off. He blinks looking around for a bit he then grasps seeing the house in front of him.

"Do you like it?" I asked nervously.

"Of course I like it! No, I love it! Who's place is this."

"It's ours."

" O-ours?"

" Yh, will you live with me, baby?"

" I- yes of course."

" Good cause even if you did not want to live with me I would drag you here every day until you eventually give in."

"Oh yeah, what if I don't give in."

"You know you can't do that, you can't resist me."

"Mhmm okay, that's true."

" Come on let me show you inside."

I put my hand around his waist guiding him to the door, we reach I took out the keys opening the door I opened the door walked him inside closing the door behind us.

"This is so beautiful, did you buy this?"

"Yeah I did, that's what I was working nun stop for."

"So you mean to tell me, all this time you've been working you wanted to buy a house for us why didn't you tell me."

" Because it's a surprise baby and I wanted to live with you."

"Your so cheesy, stoop." He said blushing

" You know you love it when I'm cheesy."

He giggles and gives me a short kiss on my lips. I love seeing him happy he's so cute I just love him so much.

I get to give him a tour around the house telling him that it needs more stuff like furniture, utensils for the kitchen, plates.... etc I did not put anything really in the house but the house needs to be decorated and all the rooms are set up already It's a six-bedroom house and in our room, I got a few clothes for him that I put in the closet and my clothes are already in it, we're going to go shopping to buy some stuff to put in the house and I'm supposed to call a van company to schedule a day that we move his stuff into the house.

Know that all of that is out of the way I am ready to fuck him and have him all to myself.

...........

.............

.....................