part-31

After travelling for long hours Anika finally reached to airport.

Completing all formalities she walked out to get surprised as Shivay himself was there to receive her.

Ani: what are you doing here? She asked after reaching to him.

Shiv: i am here to receive you...you know what mom pissed me off saying i should go to pick her dear daughter-in-law so i am here...anyways let's go everyone is waiting for you...nodding in agreement both settled in car.

Reaching back to mansion, they were about to step inside when Gauri stopped them making them confused.

Pin: ohh...my mata...sides sides...let me dos aartis of my children...she said excitedly walking towards them.

Pinky was doing their aarti making Rudra confused.

Ru: chhoti maa...i can understand you are welcoming bhabhi as she is coming after so many days but why are you doing aarti of bhaiya too?

Pin: because we won't let break this Ram-Sita's jodi now...she said smiling while Anika looks at Shivay in shock on which he shrug his shoulders.

Jan: this time we won't let our daughter-in-law go away from house....she said when Anika bend to take her blessings.

Da: Anika putter waise toh you are really smart and humble but putter you should wear your signs of marriage before Anika can answer Shivay interrupts.

Shiv: no dadi...no one will order her to do something opposite to her will; we are divorcing so no need of all this...he answered seeing Anika feeling awkward feeling his family's over excitement.

Da: you both have just signed papers, divorce isn't finalised yet so you both are still husband and wife and Anika putter no one is forcing you to do something against your will...hmm... she said carresing her head and walked to her room.

Te: don't worry beta...you must be tired after journey go and rest.

Jan: yes Anika we have cleaned guest room for you as Shivay said you won't be sharing his room...she said half heartly.

Ani: why will i live in guest room? and who is he to take decisions on my life and moreover that room become mine too when he married me...i am still his wife and daughter-in-law of this house...so with all right i will stay in my previous room...she said and started dragging her luggage making others get happy.

Shiv: one minute you can't go into my room...he said holding her luggage.

Ani: maa...if your son is having problem with me you can give him the guest room you cleaned...saying she walked towards room.

All senior Oberoi's walked to Dadi's room with sad face.

Da: oyy khotiyo...why are you wondering with this sad face? Be happy after all we have got our daughter back....she said when Janhvi closed the door.

All cracked in laughter.

Sh: Janhvi bhabhi how you acted so well? Anika you can take guest room...he mimicked her before laughing again.

Pin: how was i?

Te: you acted little more but thank god your dumb son don't get into your over acting.

Pin: very funnys jeth ji...waise sabse acchi mummy ji's thi.

Ja: yes must say mummy ji you acted so well that Anika went into their room with full rights.

Da: that's good...at least they will be with each other...every relationships has its ups and downs but that doesn't mean braking apart is only option, besides we all can see billu and Anika are made for each other so they have to sort everything....divorce doesn't happened in Oberoi mansion till now...we won't let it happen this time too...she said forwarding her hand on which everyone placed theirs saying mission "Shivika milan".

In Shivika's room,

Anika's eyes got open widely seeing the room just same as she left..."then why he was denying me to come here?" a question popped into her head.

She tiring sat on bed that's when her eyes fell on something that kept under his pillow.

Ani: what is this?...questioning herself she pick up the pillow to found her red dupatta which she had wore on their wedding...she was about to place down again when he enters in room and snatched dupatta from her.

Shiv: what are you doing with my things?...he asked holding it on his back so that he can hide it from her.

Ani: from when do you started wearing dupatta? Its mine for your kind information. Now you answer me why did you placed under your pillow?...she asked narrowing her eyes.

"now i have gone...she has almost catched me red handed...how can i accept that i used to took her dupatta so that i can feel her presence...no i won't accept first that i was missing her...she have to accept it first...ohhh god please help me" he thought to himself.

Ani: i am waiting...that's when Priyanka enters excitedly.

Pri: bhabhi...how are you?...she literally jumped on her.

Ani: slowly prinku...it will be dangerous you know right....she blurted seeing Priyanka's carelessness  towards baby.

Shiv: what is dangerous in hugging someone?

Ani: shitt...she cursed herself to blurt out these lines...no nothing is harmful its just that she was choking me, i was struggling to breath...she lied glaring prinku who mouthed sorry.

Pri: bhabhi let's go i want to talk to you.

Shiv: no prinku its almost time to dinner let her get fresh...you can take your bhabhi after dinner.

Pri: as you says bhaiya...she went out.

Anika come out of washroom after freshen up and starts searching for something in her closet.

Shiv: what are doing with room? he asked her shockingly when he saw all her belongings scattered on floor making room messy.

Ani: have you had taken something out from my closet?

Shiv: why will i do that?

Ani: just like you were playing with my dupatta.

Shiv: leave that tell me what you want?

Ani: my mangalsutra...i couldn't find it out and before you started running your brain let me tell you i am doing this all for the sake of dadi and family.

Shiv: fine i am not asking you anything...here it is your mangalsutra take it...it was broken little so i gave it to repair.

Anika without thinking much took it and start wearing it hastily as Pinky already called her for dinner. In haste it fell from her hands but before it can touch floor Shivay catches it.

Both looks at each other through mirror when he tied her mangalsutra around her neck.

Shivay mentally thanked god...he got this lame reason for his rescue to being embarrassed in front of his wife...why will the great Shivay Singh Oberoi accept that he had his wife's mangalsutra with him all time as he were missing her badly.

Pin: ohh my matas...you both started agains...come soons dinner is getting colds...she said making her sudden appearance in Shivika's room.

Sometime later...

Everyone gathers in hall after dinner to discuss further functions.

Te: so we have planned everything just ritual of ghara bharni is remaining...he said checking the list of rituals.

Sha: bhaisahab...we forgot about the idol of shivji and maa parvati said Shakti suddenly.

Pin: oh my mata...you are rights Shaktiji...mummyji the day after tomorrow is Prinku's haldi before that we requires that idol as well as holy water.

Om: don't worry chhoti maa...i and Gauri will get that idol and water.

Da: Om putter don't mind but this things should be done by elder couple in family.

Gau: no dadi ji what's there to mind...we will help in other rituals, but as you said elder couple means who has to go? Maaji and papaji?

Da: no they are bride's parents and i mean elder couple from your generation that means Shivay and Anika....she said looking at them.

Precap: will Shivay and Anika go?

lOVE OR ILLEGAL RELATION?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें