Chapter 1: The encounter

"I already decide it! I will join the searching group for the cure and the missing person!" Said to my uncle. But he refuse to let me join because he know what happens to the search unit especially me.

    Ten years before my birth, my mother been sick by unknown illness. Doctor also cannot help her because this disease are unable to cure it. Meanwhile, my father were busy with work to raise our family. One day, the day has arrived. My father were happily to hear the news. And that moment, it was a precious moment to my mother to see me alive after being birth including my dad. But, those happiness won't hold longer for my dad. That my mother pass away after she birth. Seven week later, doctor found out that I'm having a same illness like my mom. The V-virus.

     Until now, those infections still inside me while waiting me to get sick again. So far this virus should kill people around 3 weeks or one month. But, I was lucky to survive until this age. But, there's a mystery thing I don't know that how I can survive for long time. Then, the door bell were ringing which means the customer just enter the shop.

    "Excuse me, is this shop sell a potion? Ask one the customer. I look around and said to the customer. "We're sorry. But we just only sell weapon and equipment." Then, I was surprise about those customers. The equipment that she wear was a acolyte type in other the witch.

To be continue.