Chapter 4: The forgiveness for the infected thief (part two)

"Didn't.... forgive you?" Leo ask to him. The thief nod slightly as he crying for being sinned all this time.

"Hmm....." Leo begin to hum as he trying to think about the situation he been bump right on. Eventually.... he almost find the answer.

"Ok... since I'm already stab you in this unconsciousness 'connection'.... why don't you tell me about your past a bit?" Asking to him if his interested to tell about it. And he nod.

"What makes you interesting with my history?"

"It begin when....."

-The thief past-
-Three weeks before the event-

"Hmmm....." as the theif observe the place he about to 'crash' in, he's partner already arrive to the redenvous point.

"Still monitoring that place again?" Ask his partner and he nod. "You know... we can hit somewhere else instead the same place." Say his partner again.

"No.... I prefer to take this oppurtunity even though it may take a several hour to wait." Say the thief.

"SEVERAL HOURS YOU SAY!" Yell his partner and he continue. "Are you out of your mind Cyprus! You already been here for a half week! And you never head back to our guild and everyone in the guild start to worry that you might get caught by the authority!" In angry tone.

"......." Cyprus remain silent after hearing the what his partner says. Then, he begin to stand up from the observing point and bring out his bow and arrow.

"Mind if I tell you....." say Cyprus as he pull the string of the bow after load it with arrow. "That what you see right now is something that may change our guild."

"What do you mean.... and what are you doing right now?" Ask his partner. Cyprus start to take a deep as he concentrate the target that he designated then let out his word.

"I'm going to change our future." He release the string and letting the arrow fly to his target. The arrow manage to penetrate the concrete wall and none of the people notice even the guard.

"If you don't want to take this opportunity then leave. I don't want to involve any of my family in this job." Say Cyprus after examine the rope that connected to with arrow that he launch. But his movements were stop by his partner.

"We going to do it. Because family always backup each other." Say his partner.

-back to the unconscious mind-
"A.... family?" I ask him

"Yes.... in our guild, we call ourselves a big family because we taking care on each others." Say Cyprus

"Let me guess.... the reason why you recall yourself as a leader of family because you save them when Vans de Lucifer still alive and ruling the world." Say to him with ease.

"How did you know about my...." before he could finish his word, I'll cut it off.

"Because your guild were famous of stealing the kingdom jewel and property. That's why." Before he could finish tell it with simple.

"You want to continue it?" I ask him and he nod to continue it.

-back to the story-

"So... What are we stealing anyway?" Ask his partner as he look the surrounding of the room.

"Well... We're stealing something that been rumored as the precious jewel in people life." Say Cyprus after sheath his bow.