introduction

have you heard a land full of nightmare and horror in the innoncence of these 16 y’o’s who have passion for music? But might’ve been fun how you are in these places (not intentionly), why not read this random fantasty and horror-ish stuff

TW: gore and mild swearing.. enjoy!

..the beginning..

Jake walking towards his home without hoping anything, when he got home looks like the house is pitch black, jake is confused and try to turn the lights on.. looks like its a power outage seems normal isn’t? jake continued walking with loud foot steps which can create an eco, jake constantly scared, its quiet.. too quite.. he got afraid, he yelled around the house “hello?? Mom, dad? Sis??” no one answered. 

He open his phone’s flashlight but its not working “WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??!?” he yelled to a wall, he tripped from a small pebble, he got insanely mad and scared but he suddenly the lights are on.. he got scared of the light but why? Not much he found a creature for of a human but have those daddy long legs of a spider (which is huge and long) with a dry skin with face covered with hair blood all over.. he got traumatized, no wonder no one answering.. they DIED. Jake cried silently the creature ate jake’s mom lungs, the hair looks like white.. looked like daisy, but its nothing like daisy, the creature started noticing sounds and steps, jake noticed the creature he got quiet and silent not to make the creature notice.. the creature walked and gone to where jake is.. jake got insanely scared and hoping it will be gone.

he’s getting ready for fighting this random creature but when he saw theyre face.. he got shocked its DAISY?! Daisy but with big spider legs behind her back, she said things like “oh?! More humans?” “hello~” “where are you~ :)” she looked everywhere and she cant see jake and she just hop right in into this random hole, jake noticed the hole shrink and he hopped right in into the world.. and that’s where the more trauma begins. (#Fforjake)

(to be continued)