Chapter 3:

"OPEN UP OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO SHOOT!" Yelled one of the reds.

"Sure thing lobsters" I mumbled under my breath.

"Hey is it the same drill as last time?" Whispered Ally.

"Yea just don't get hurt this time ok!"
Last time we fooled the reds Ally came home with a big knot on her head. I did not know what to do since she is the healer of the family so I just gave her a cold rag and told her to shake it of.

"Can't make any promises. You know they like to do cruel and unusual punishments."

"Yea I will just get Sally from next door. She's a healer right?"

"Yea hopefully we won't need her"

"WE WILL SHOOT ON THREE! ONE.TWO.THR--"
He was interrupted because we opened the door and Ally stomped his foot and ran.

"I'm so dearly sorry." I said trying to help the officer up. "My sister has been distracting me and I could not do my payments please take her to the hager or something! She has been driving me crazy."

"Well I guess the child will make up for your payments. We will send her to the hager to get hanged."said the red.

"HEY IM OVER HERE NAH NAH YOU CANT CATCH ME!!!"screamed Ally.

"Wow yeah you've got one crazy sister. Luckily we've changed our system because someone got out of the hanger. Now we have those fancy force fields that make sure no one will ever leave....alive." The red had a smirk on his face...and I did not like it...

No one will leave alive. Those words echoed through my head. I've seen those force fields before. They had some in the hub. To make sure no one was stealing money or merchandise.

If anyone even touched that force filed they would be frozen until the reds came and put a end to them.

Are usually plan was for Ally to run to are treehouse in the woods. Ally was a fast runner so I think she can out run the Reds. Ally just ran past me with about ten reds behind her, each fumbling around like fish out the water.

I see Ally make it to the fence then climbs over to the tree, and jumps off to the other side of the tall, terrifying, electric fence.

The Reds stop to and go up to a red with a long mustache,

"Sir, she climbed over the fence and went into the wild, should we follow?" Said a red

"NO YOU IDIOTS!" He said slapping that guy.

"WE CANT GO IN THERE WITH OUT DYING!! MUTANTS LIVE IN THOSE WOODS!! NOW LETS GO!!"

Just then a red came from behind the fence, holding something, something scurrying in his arms wait ...... it's Ally!!

Everything happened so fast after that. The Reds took Ally and I was left there to sit
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys and gurls!! Extra long chapter just because I'm bored! Hope you enjoyed!
VOTE
COMENT
SHARE
LUV YA!
Always open to new ideas~
~Lauren