Chapter 4:Lizzie

So you know sometimes when you feel as if it's destined happen, well it happened just as the reds took Ally away. I was taking a walk down our dirt rode streets thinking how I was going to tell Ally about the force fields.

Then I saw it.

A woman came out of her house holding an infant.

I ducked behind a bush. People here think any one could be a spy. Especially mothers. They usually get there husbands and get them to beat you to death.

I was close enough to here their conversation but far enough so they couldn't see me.

"Times are tough aren't they little Lizze. But we gotta keep movin' forward. Just....to the sky. God will take care of the rest."said the woman. You can see her struggle to say those words. And all the tears rolling down her face.

Wait was she just going to leave her new born there to die?! Wow I get it she might be poor and can't afford food but, have a baby and then just leave it there to die?!

I got to put a stop to this.

"Well... go-od b-b-bye my little sunflower. It's for the best." Tears kept streaming down her face like she didn't want to leave here....but she had to.

She sounded nervous like she was being forced to do this.

She put the baby down in front of the dirt road. She whispered something to the infant and quickly ran back into her tiny cabin.

Without thinking of anything I ran towards the baby. I looked at the baby. She had such beauty even for a little baby.

She had golden blonde straight hair with ocean blue eyes. With a red pokadoted dress. That's covered in dirt.

When I looked at her she reminded me of my mom, which reminded me of hope. My mom hated the Reds and never followed the rules, she killed many reds just because she hated their rules. She always told me never run to the Reds for money even if you need it.

Little Lizzie was crying and I felt bad for her....

BANG, BANG, BANG!

I heard gun shots in that little cabin, and...screaming

-------------------
Hello people! Hope you enjoyed! I'm working on an extra looonnnggg chapter so it should be out by the coming soon
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
Luv ya!
Any ideas? Then tell me!