♔︎✍︎♔︎

Yokohama, beautiful isn't it?

Tall buildings, lively streets, beautiful tourist spots, color lights shine at night too.

But is it that just all?
That's how people see it.
Let's put a little twist shall we?
Zoom it in a little...

Yes.
That's it.
Most part of Yokohama are the riches, but how about the sidelines, where most poor people live.

I don't know, could be in the alleyway, or abandoned buildings? Or maybe the dump...

Well let's get into the introductions shall we?

[ Name ]
Her name is [ name ]...
Pretty isn't it?
But..
Last name? Unknown
Family? Unknown
A mysterious girl with a mysterious past, living around the city of Yokohama with almost no supply of food or water, living off on the leftovers by the restaurants she comes by...

Oh how old? Ah, 7 years old.
Silly isn't it? A 7 year old child trying to survive all on her own without any guidance, I wonder why did her family abandoned her...well, that's for another time.

[ Name ] isn't that all lucky, that is when she made a small family with the new found friends, Aikura and Jiro.

Two orphans who escaped the orphanage met another...orphan. Them being 2 years older than [ name ] they took care of her as if they're siblings. This is what she wanted, what [ name ] wanted, a family to care and love her.

"Come with me, the three of you look very hungry..."

A tall man with slicked black hair and red eyes, wearing a white lab coat seem to have found the trio a year later, they accepted his offer of him giving them food...well what can we say? They're hungry children afterall.

Well this tall man that was mentioned, took the three into the hq.

What is this hq for? Well, the headquarters of the port mafia.

He treated them well, gave them the basic needs of a child.

They were lucky

They were happy

But unbeknownst to them...are the difficulties they will face in the future

♔︎☯︎♔︎