PROLOGUE PT.I

I wasn't expecting my first day at Hope's peak to be so... strange. Not only did I wake up in a hallway that looked like it was taken straight from a videogame, but this weird bunny-looking thing, that calls itself our teacher, disassembled the classroom like if it was a cardboard box.

We were... in a beach of all places.  A tropical island it seems.  I slowly regain consciousness as I heard some mumbling nearby.

-"Do you think she's alive?"

-"I hope so"

-"I'll go check on her, hold on"

I heard footsteps coming towards me, I stood up, rubbing my forehead and grunting. I looked at the man next to me, he had short, brown, and spiky hair; he was wearing a simple white button-up and a dark green tie, along with some normal grey-ish pants.

-"Oh! She woke up! Nagito, quick! get over here"- He shouted at the other man, his hair looked like a mop, which made me laugh a little. He was a little on the pale side, he was wearing a green jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, as well as some dark grey pants.

-"Hey, are you ok?"- The white-haired man said as he crouched to help me up.

-"I guess so... what happened? Where are we? and who are you?"- I asked, confused.

-"Well, after the classroom collapsed, we were told to explore around the island. But I'm guessing both of us went unconscious from the shock" - The other guy says. -"I'm Hajime Hinata, by the way" 

-"Y/N L/N, Ultimate Assistant" - I smile as I shake his hand.

-"And I'm Nagito Komaeda, I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student" - The white-haired dude laughs.

-"What about you, Hajime? What's your Ultimate?" - I asked.

-"I can't remember" - Hajime sighed.

-"Oh... I bet it's something really cool!"- I said, trying to lift his spirit.

-"I've never heard of the 'Ultimate Assistant', how does that work?" - Nagito asks as we start walking out of the beach.

-"I've been trained in almost all fields, although I do have my preferences, I'm capable of assisting almost anyone in their own field. It's almost like a "double ultimate" of some sorts"- I said.

We went silent for a while, just strolling around the main path until we found something or someone else. We ended up parting ways, looks like I was the only one that hadn't gathered any "Hope Fragments", whatever the hell those were. I headed to the ranch first, what's a little kid doing here? aren't we supposed to be all high school students?

-"Squish! Squish!" - She shouts as she presses her thumbs on the grass.

-"E-excuse me... aren't you a little too young to-"

-"Pffft! Do I look like a little kid to you, skank?" - She says as she covers her mouth with one hand. Her personality does NOT fit her looks at all.

-"Yeah. You do. In fact, how old even are you?" -I ask, looking down at her.

-"Same as you! Whatever, I'm Hiyoko Saionji! Hope it's in your head now, since I don't like repeating my name to trashy pigshits like you!"- She laughs. I sigh and walk over to the other girl that's near, I'm guessing Hiyoko is the Ultimate Traditional Dancer.

-"Yo! You're that chick that went unconscious right?" - The tan woman asks.

-"Yeah... Y/N L/N" 

-"I'm Akane Owari! Nice to meet ya!" - She smiles.

This went on for a little while, it's nice to meet new people. Personally, I think the Breeder is cool! I like animals, oh! And The Affluent Pronegy! He looks respectable. I was a little disappointed when there was no one with an Ultimate in the cooking field, or so I thought.

After meeting Chiaki, I headed upstairs and into the restaurant. There, I saw two figures, a tall, beautiful woman with blonde hair, and a short, chubby man. They were speaking about... what?

-"You see, the only way of taking the poison out is by sucking them!" - The boy said, blood dripping from his nose.

-"So, all I gotta do is suck the poison out of these 'loins' of yours, correct?" 

Is... is this some sort of weird inside joke? or is this girl straight up oblivious to what he's saying?

-"Um, sorry for interrupting but... I don't think you should do that" - I coughed.

-"Oh? would you like to do it instead?" - The boy smirked and winked.

-"Yeah no, I pass." - I laughed.

-"Hm, alright then. Tell me when you decide to change your mind" - He said, taking out a comb and pulling it to his head.

-"I'm sure I will" - I joked. Was that too far? I think it was. He was surprised, and his face was really red too.

-"I do not seem to understand... am I going to get to suck the poison out or not?" -The girl says, breaking the silence.

-"I hope not, just tell me if he asks you again. I'm Y/N, the Ultimate Assistant, at your service Miss...?"
-"Sonia Nevermind, Ultimate Princess" - She smiles. She has a beautiful smile, as expected of the Ultimate Princess.

-"I hope I'm not off the menu! I'm Teruteru Hanamura, The Ultimate Cook, although, I prefer Ultimate Chef, it has a big city flavor to it" - He laughs. He seems to be trying to impress me, or at least I think so, but hey! he said he was the Ultimate Coo- I mean, Chef, so maybe I was wrong before!

------------ CHAPTER NOTES

YOOOOOOO I FINALLY DID IT!! I hope you guys like this stupid fanfic too because its some sort of fusion between teruteruxreader and SDR2 rewritten. I'll be honest, I just wanted an excuse to write SDR2 but Y/N was part of the killing game too.

Now that I think about it, should I make this based off island mode, or make an entirely new killing game?