Packages ((one-shot))

Summary:🔞
Izuku was a closeted pervert. He likes to imagine whenever class 3-A boys (especially Katsuki) are on the lockers that one of them, if not all of them. To come and pin him down the metal bench and use his slutty body for their pleasure till he's nothing but a cum dump. But that would never happen, so Izuku likes to buy dildos in all shapes and sizes.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Third Person's p.o.v

Izuku feels so embarrassed and ashamed, how could he forget it was hero class today?! Out of all the days he could choose, why did he choose this day!!! Currently right now, hero class' already over and now he and all his male classmates are changing into their casual clothes. Most of them were already halfway done and are about to go back to height alliance, while some just arrived from the showers. Izuku however, was still wearing his torn and muddy hero costume, sitting on the metal bench provided, head low and eyes glued to the ground, shivering and blushing. "Hey Midoriya, are you ok there?" Tokoyami asked Izuku with worry seen in his eyes. Dangling his arms in defense, "T-thank you for worrying about me Tokoyami-san! But I'm fine!" Sweat dripping down his face as Tokoyami eyed him suspiciously, he only hums as an answer and carried on putting on his dress shirt. Sighing in relief, he moved a little from his sit, momentarily forgetting why he wasn't moving. A sudden moan left his mouth as he moved his hip from his seat, hitting a bundle of nerves inside his hole. Izuku quickly shut his mouth to try and save himself but the damages had already been done. All of his classmates were now silently looking at him. 'Fuck.'

///

Early in the morning, before any of this began. One of Izuku's 'toys' arrived at the mail today, he quickly signed the papers, took the package, and run straight to his dorm room using a small percentage of one for all.

"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!!!"

"Sheesh so energetic."

"Good morning deku-kun!!"

Slamming his door shut, and locking it. He leaned at the door, catching his breath as he hold the package tighter from his chest almost crumbling it. Slowly lowering himself till he sits on the floor, still leaning at the door. He looked at the box on his chest, "huff...huff...huff" he breathe a little before he squealed with excitement. It's finally here!! Izuku waited for this for months now and he couldn't wait to use it. Carelessly tearing the package open with his bare hands, letting small packaging cushions scatter the floor. Inside the box reveals a fist-sized, three inched, black vibrating butt plug with a remote and some fresh bottle of lube. Izuku's mouth watered by the size of his new toy, and he's going to use it immediately.

He laid on his bed, chest resting on the cushion while his back arch to steady his ass in the air. He slowly removed his shorts and underwear, tossing them to the side. He was breathing heavily, face flushed red with anticipation as he lubed his fingers.

"Hmm~!" He instantly inserted two fingers, hitting a bundle of nerves inside, scissoring himself as he impatiently loosen his hole. He couldn't contain his voice as his Shakey moans filled his room. Adding the third one made his shlong drip precum, "Aughh~mhm~" Izuku quickens his pace harder that his legs were shaking with pleasure, he screamed with fulfillment as his dick came at the sheets. He came with his fingers only, eyes rolled back with lust. God, Izuku really wanted to get laid, but he can't. Considering that his classmates titled him as the class' 'Cinnamon roll'. He slowly pulled out his fingers, whining with the emptiness he's feeling in his winking hole, but that won't be empty for long. Grabbing the plug and its remote, he shifted a little to change position, Izuku laid on his back with his legs spread open and one leg dangling in the air with one hand supporting it. Izuku skillfully coated the plug with lube with one hand, spilling on himself. Slowly, he inserted it in his hungry hole, stretching its rim and hitting a bundle of nerves deliciously, izuku then fucked himself with the toy, setting the toy in low while he imagined someone using him instead of a plug.