7

Touya walked into Katsuki's room and manhandled him to the bathroom, Katsuki saw that there was a rail on the wall of the tub and restrains. "Why don't you trust me if you love me so much?"

"We can't take any chances, puppy."

"Yeah, like I would escape wet and naked." Katsuki sarcastically said.

Touya smiled at the sarcastic comment and undressed Katsuki and led him to the filled tub.

"It's just precaution." Touya tied Katsuki's injured bloody wrist that was attached to the rail on the wall. Katsuki really wishes someone would care enough for him to save him.

Was Katsuki really that horrible even his own parents didn't care? How long had it been since he was kidnapped? It felt like a year.

Touya washed Katsuki and washed his hair. After a while, Katsuki spoke up, "How long are you going to keep me like this?"

"Not much longer now, Ei insisted that we give you time to get used to being here." Touya said.

"Why would he think that?"

"Ask him yourself."

"Maybe I will." Katsuki stayed quiet after that, and when he was done his bath, Touya dressed him and chained him back to the bed, Touya was just glad that Katsuki was being cooperative today.

"I'll be back in a bit." Touya walked to the door, but Katsuki begged.

"Don't go." Katsuki stopped him, "I'm tired of being alone. It's driving me insane. I feel like I'm in a mental institution."

Touya smiled softly. He was at least accepting his presence. "Well, food won't be ready for a while, so what should we talk about?"

"Why you're obsessed with me, you yandere freak." Katsuki sarcastically says.

Touya chuckled at the name he was given, "Well, I'm not the yandere here, Eijirou is, remember?" He smirked.

"You know that's not just what yandere means, right?" Katsuki says, an unwanted small smile appeared on his face.

"Sure, but soon you will learn to love us," Touya spoke again after thinking about the boy he and Eijirou killed, "I know you liked Midoriya."

"Well. Me and Izuku grew up together, so yeah, I did like him."

"Now you have us to love and take care of you. Love you, possibly have a kid or two together. Maybe you can get a gender swap quirk and give birth -" Touya was stopped by a flustered Katsuki.

"Okay! Okay crazy! That's too far there!" Katsuki exclaimed, "And you won't be a gender swapping quirk anyway..."

Touya laughed, "It's just a thought. And anyway, yesterday Eijirou did talk to me about having kids with you and I." Touya smiled at the thought.

"Why would I want a kid with you and raise them in this environment?" Katsuki questioned, "Even if I do end up loving you, you still won't let me go, and raising a kid with me like this won't work out."

Touya looked at him, "Maybe not, but just think about it."

"No! I don't want any fucking kids with you two sick fucks!" Katsuki yelled, turning his head away from Touya. And they were back to square one, Katsuki hates them again.