Ch. 2

He's gone. Mike was gone. I searched the entire place but I couldn't find him. I hear the sound of a vehicle starting and run towards a window. I look to see men in riot suits putting Mike in a van and driving away. I run outside but it was already to late. He was gone. I drop to my knees and started crying. He was the only family I had left, and they took him away.

Mike POV

I didn't know what was going on. They just took me from John and drove off with me. I tried to fight back but I was to small, and to weak. I don't even know where I was going. After hours of travel. I feel the van stop. I waited for the men to open the van doors, but they never did. Then I heard screaming coming from the outside. Then I hear female voices. Then the doors open. Who opened them where not the men in the suits. They were women in hoods and dresses with blood on their faces.

"Well look at this sisters" One of them says.

"A child" Another one says.

"He looks so scared" The third one says.

Then one of them reached into the van and grabbed me. I tried to fight, but they were to strong. way to strong.

"Don't struggle little one... you will only hurt yourself" She says.

She lifts me up and carries me in her arms. I looked up and didn't even know it was dark outside.

"Cassandra, why do you get to hold him?" One of the others asked Cassandra.

"Because Daniela, I saw him first" Cassandra told Daniela.

"No I did" The third one said.

"Shut up Bela" Cassandra said to Bela.

I suddenly passed out and I don't even know why.