The Question.

"Witches and Wizards don't exist!" The muggle girls at my primary school shouted furiously, it echoed over and over in my head, "Witches and Wizards don't exist!" as it was about to finish, it stopped mid-sentence. I opened my eyes, my covers were lying on the ground, so were my pillows. Sweat dripped from my brow, as I wiped it off, I noticed Molly, Arthur, Ginny, and Hermione looking down at me.

I had forgotten all about being at the burrow. "Y/n? Y/n?!" Ginny said looking worried, you rubbed your eyes and sat up facing them. "Oh! Are you alright dear? We've been trying to wake you up for ten minutes now, we were so worried!" You heard Molly say. "I'm fine, I'm fine." You tell them, looking exhausted. You look at the clock, it was 9:00 am. Luckily you hadn't woken them up, suddenly you smelt burning, Molly rushed downstairs, she had forgotten about the toast she had put in the toaster. Arthur told you to be down for breakfast in five minutes.

Then you heard 4 sets of footsteps walking across the hall, then the doorknob turned and the door flung open. In came Harry, Ron, and the twins. "What do you want now?" Ginny said, "We just wanted to check on Y/n, mum told us what happened." Fred said. "I'm fine!" you say widening your eyes. "um..Y/n me and Ron want to talk to you later about something or maybe even now, only if you have time though!" Harry muttered quietly. "We can do it now if it's important," you responded. Instantly, Mr. Weasley shouted, "BREAKFAST IS DONE!". "Maybe after breakfast, Harry." You all rushed downstairs, starving. When you walked into the kitchen, layed out on the table were eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, etc. It looked delicious, you sat down straight away and tucked in.

After you finished eating, before Harry even open his mouth, you said, "Okay, I'm coming, I'm coming." "Hurry up Ron!" Harry added while Ron was eating a piece of buttered toast. Ron stuffed the piece of toast into his mouth and followed harry and you up the stairs to their room. Harry hurried up the stairs eagerly, he took you all the way upstairs to the top floor.

Finally, he stopped in their bedroom, "Right, what do you want?" You asked them, "uh so... we were wondering if you wanted to... come Horcrux hunting with us? We just need to find them and destroy them. So what do you say?" Harry said, with a nervous tone. "I don't know... My mum and dad will be scared! Fleur and Gabrielle will be worried sick, I don't know!" you reply. "come on Y/n, we'll only be gone for a few months!" Ron said, bits of leftover food flying from his mouth every time he spoke, "um... I guess I could come, it's an adventure, and I love adventures but we still have to tell my family. Also, when are we going?" you say, "We're going after the wedding..." Harry said nervously. "oh, okay." You say, sounding a bit sad because it's your sister's big day and you want to be there for her.