Turn The Wheel

Clay gripped to the steering wheel, knuckles a pale white. His eyes were glossy, the road was a blur, he had no other choice but to pull over. Cars raced past his car. He rested his head against the wheel, tears tumbled from his eyes. He felt helpless. He was so alone. No one was there for him. The voice im his head kept playing. Look up. His eyes looked in the direction of his forehead.

"THERES NOTHING THERE,"

He shouted, clenching his temples.

"SHUT UP, JUST SHUT THE F*** UP!"

He did everything he could not to take them. Not to take the pills.

"Clay no, please Clay, Please,"

-

Clay woke up, banging headache.

"Oh bloody hell,"

He snatched the pills from his bed-side-table and tips the pot into his hand. 2 small, white pebbles fell into his palm. He pushed his hand against his lip and tipped his head back. He swallowed heavily.

"Filthy,"

He whispers to himself. He throws on some joggers and a lime green hoodie and leaves the house. He stuffs his hands into his hoodie pocket and stomps down the highway. He reaches the main town center.

"IM SO SORRY!"

A small, brunette boy bumps into his side.

"Oh that's oka-"

He makes eye contact with the other male. He was beautiful. His eyes were bronze and his hair was long and maroon.

Look up

"Pardon?"

Clay stared at the shorter male.

"Huh? I didn't say anything?"

"Oh I'm so sorry,"

Clay stuck his hand out in front of the stranger.

"Clay,"

The brunette took it.

"George,"

George beamed up at the dirty blonde.

"Can I show you something, Clay?"

"Of course,"

George trampled over bushes and slipped through trees. He lead Clay to a beautiful, hidden garden. Orchids sprouted from below, vines twinkled from above. George pointed at a small bench in the corner. He followed a stone path leading to the seat.

"This is incredible!"

Clay gasps. George tells him he sits here everyday. Everyday.

AUTHORS WORDS:

I'm so excited to finish this story!

I love this idea and I have it all planned out! Sorry for such a short chapter :(

370 words!<3