"Let your imagination run wild.."

Clay woke up from the day after the kiss. He felt more excited than usual to see George. He pulls on some random clothes and strides out the door once more. He reaches the SG but no sight of George. Clay searches everywhere. In the hedges, behind bushes, in plant patches. He was no where. Clay sprinted down to George apartment. He hurriedly presses the number '3' rapidly until he reaches the floor. He crashes through the door to find a stranger with a clipboard and pen in the kitchen.

"Who the hell are you?!"

Clays eyes were filled with panic.

"Im the agent who is here to sell this apartment, and who are you?"

The unfamiliar man stares at him, an eyebrow raised.

"No, no, no! THAT LYING PIECE OF SH/T! STITCHED ME UP!"

Clay slams his hands on the counter. He stares at the agent dead in the eye.

"WHERE IS HE?"

He shouts.

"WHERE IS GEORGE?"

The agent gasps, jaw unable to move. His eyes slowly widen.

"Do you mean George Davidson?"

He stares and the dirty blonde.

"YES! HIM! THE OWNER OF THIS APARTMENT!"

Clays eyes were glossy.

"Didn't you know that George Davidson died 6 years ago? He was the one owned this apartment before the owners now, they've decided to sell it to an old couple,"

The man eyes were solid and serious.

"No, no! Your joking right? I've been dating George for a month. He's been here with me for 3 months man- we've been meeting in the garden place every day-"

Clays cheeks where roses, a clear glaze of tears covered them. The strangers eyes where as wide as they could be.

"Listen son, what is your name?"

"Clay,"

"Clay, do me a favor? Go run back to that secret garden and read the sign on the bench, will you?"

"Yes sir,"

Clay had never run so fast before. He sped out of the elevator doors and sprinted as fast as his legs could take him down to the secret garden. He dodged trees and scrambled through bushes. He skids next to the bench and reads the words slowly.

"Rest in piece George Davidson, make sure to always Look Up,"

THE END.