Final Chapter: Lemon🍋

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, (YN) was already making his way to go and check up on Loona as he was driving down the road with his dad's car. As he passes a few blocks, he arrived as he parked the car and exits, as he walks over to the building...meanwhile, at the office, Loona was drinking another bottle of beer as she has been drinking a lot, and yet sober as well, she finished the bottle and yet was already drunk...

Loona: *hiccup* I don't seem the problem here...I-I mean...im totally fine with myself...I don't need...ANYONE....! *hiccup* I'm totally fine with myself.!

Loona checks her phone and on social media to see Vortex's story with his girlfriend having fun and being happy together...

Loona: Tch! At least he's lucky enough to be with a girl like her...! He's happy, and smiling to be with her.! *hiccup* ...I-I wish I was like him....

Then suddenly...Loona exited her social media as she goes to her pictures and scrolls down to find a picture of her and (YN) together in the carnival, smiling, happy together, and seemingly to be having the best day...

Loona: ...I-I wish this still happens...between us...we were so happy...I was happy to be with him....a-and I fucked it up...I-I miss this...how we were...*sniffs*

While looking at the picture, Loona was starting at (YN) in the picture for a while, as she suddenly couldn't take her eyes off from him...she suddenly bit her bottom lip....as she started to slowly gently started to reach down her pussy...puts her hand inside of it, and gently started to touch it while looking at (YN) and playing with herself a bit, thinking about him...

Loona: ..I-I..I want you, (YN)~only you...and be with you-

(YN): Loona?

Loona: EEEK!!!

Loona got startled as (YN) came in the office without knocking first as Loona fell off from the chair to the ground...

(YN). Loona, you okay??

She gets up and sits back down as she was still drunk...

Loona: Y-Yeah...! *hiccup* I'm fiiiiine...! ..Wh-What are you doing here??

(YN): Blitz called and...well he wasn't wrong about you drinking.

Loona: Psh! Why he gotta be so worried about me?! I-I'm fine *hiccup* I'm totally fiiine...! *hiccup*

Loona was about to drink another bottle as (YN) quickly snatched it away from her hands and puts it away..

Loona: H-Hey! I vwas about to drink that! *hiccup*

(YN): First off, no you are not, you had enough, and second, you're not fine, look at you, you're all wasted and...damn it Loona, what's up with you?

Loona: Wh-What's up with me?! *hiccup* I-I already told you I'm fiiine...!! I can handle myself...perfectly! *hiccup* so I don't need anyone's help...and I'm happy...! Okay?! So don't you worry about me now..! Now give me a bottle...!

(YN): ...Loona.

Loona: I-I said I'm fine Damn it...! Leave me alone...!

(YN): ...No, I won't leave you alone, until you tell me what's wrong. Why are you drinking??

And suddenly....Loona started to get emotional as her eyes started to get watery...

(YN): L-Loona, are you crying?

Loona: What does it look like.?!?? Of course I am, idiot!

(YN): Then tell me what the actual hell is wrong with you then?! You can't just keep ignoring my question and-