Raven Confesses

"Robin, I can't do this. We don't feel right. I don't love you. I love Beast Boy. You can tell him if you want. I don't care anymore. I-I-I just can't keep up this charade of trying to have sex with you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You need to go now." "Raven, you're making a big mistake. The whole team is going to find out about this. You're going to have a bad reputation and gonna have to quit. Better yet Beast Boy is gonna find out about your past and now the present situation as of now." "Go ahead. I'll just post the pictures of you naked on a secret dark site only demons and idiots use. Hate to break it to you, but the pictures get out faster than you can say hey." "Oh your good." "I take pride in that." Raven smiled and put Her clothes back on. Robin just sat there not understanding what was going on; he shrugged and put on his boxers. "Good night, Raven." "Night, Robin." In the doorway Robin turned and asked, "Would you care to explain why you put up with what happened to you?" "I don't mind talking about it. Come here and sit." She patted to the spot next to her. "Robin, we both know that you can't keep a secret well. Here I am going to tell you it anyway to try and 'help' you try to understand why this mustn't get out."
Ravin moved her hand across her face and spoke in mumbles. Then, a black aura went around her and Robin gasped at the magnificent sight. "Okay. I'm listening." Robin spoke quietly. Raven laughed a low menacing laugh and growled at him, "I come from a place where hell actually breaks loose. There's darkness everywhere you turn, no bright lights to save you from everyone. They all saw me and immediately stole my light." Raven sighed, but continued on. "Each guy was different. Each one wanted a piece of the so called action. Each one wanted my body and to be the first to steal my light. My dad held this contest to test these guys on who could complete a set of challenges for my hand and my light. No one won the challenges and they were terminated. The guys on the side took me on a detour and they stole my light that day. It was about an hour before I chose my suitor to marry. Once my dad found out everyone that had a hand in it were terminated in a matter of minutes. However, seeing that my light was stolen from me my dad put me out on the job as a house prostitute. I gave a piece of me to each guy. That's why I wear my cloak." Raven giggled a little. "I would tease every guy and end up naked at the end. I would be all gussied up one minute and the next second BOOM I'm stripped down to nothing."
Robin just sat there soaking in all the knowledge he'd received. "I understand why you don't wanna do this with me now. Well, see you tomorrow Raven." Robin flashed a smile and walked out of her room clothed and smelling like mints. Raven kinda blushed when he left, but immediately laid on her bed staring at the ceiling thinking about what could've gone wrong if she actually told him what really happened.