{{🥀}}

TWELVE
gone gone thank you

TWELVE❝gone gone thank you❞

WARNINGS:

WARNINGS:
. • ☆    . ° .•
IMPLIED RAPE
IMPLIED TEENAGE MOTHERHOOD
Please skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable with reading about any these topics. If not read with caution.
══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🥀ღೋ⋅•⋅══

移りン ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
SHE GRIPPED THE PEN IN HER HAND TIGHTLY. Staring at her brother. She knew she had to do it.

"I'm sorry shota" she whispered. Planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

Sixteen. She was only sixteen and already leaving.

She folded the note. Placing it on his bedside table. Turing, she glanced back at the sleeping boy one more time.

"Ready feather?"

A voice came from below.

The teenager turned her white hair blowing in the wind. She only had one more thing to do.

And with that, she jumped down from the window seal. Her wings took in the gust of the wind.

Followed by the male behind her.

══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🥀ღೋ⋅•⋅══

"Shinyo Takami" Shinyo rolled his eyes. His eyebrows frowning. Between his fingers a letter.

"Great it's you-" Shinyo turned around. His golden eyes pierced the blue ones that sat in front of him.

"-as much as Kidori hated you" Pulling the note in front of him he handed it to the person he despised most.

"She wanted me to give you this. Just to wish the best with your dead parents and all" He smiled. He knew his snarky comment wouldn't affect him. But he felt like being a child today.

Dear Enji,

I know this is overdo but after everything that happened I believe leaving is best for everyone. You especially. After everything it'll take time for me to forgive you. But in a way I understand. I wanted you to know after that decision I had to make. I died a hundred times. Thinking of what would be best. Al the pain and struggling it took my parents just to have two children.

So I knew keeping it could be a good choice.

I'm honouring of your parents. They were good peacocks. I'll name them after them.

If you feel as though the decision of keeping them away from you is wrong.

Think of what you did

Think of how I felt

How they'll feel when their older

How they're a product of something so malicious because of pure jealously.

How you changed  so much since we were younger.

I know we didn't even say goodbye with words. But a little part of me will still love you like a friend. And would've wanted to see you one last time. To say that goodbye face to face. But I can't. I won't ever be ready. So have a nice life sh*thead.

══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🥀ღೋ⋅•⋅══

"Mommy what are you writing?" A small voice a child called out to Kidori.

Who sat at a desk. With a small bundle of red fluff attached to her chest wriggling and squirming.

"A friend" she pulled the small girl in. Taking a look at her face as she wrote the last sentance. Kissing the tip of her noise.

"Where's your brother Tenka?"

"Yoshinro said he-" Then she shrugged. Placing her hands in her hair she began to mess with it. The hot mass of her hair failing onto the floor. Looking into her mothers eyes with a dough-eyed glance.

"Okay that's fine-I'll go get him" Kidori closed the letter folding it up.

"Be a doll and put Keigo to bed hmm"

"Okay!" Tenka seemed pleased to be of service to her mother. Recently she'd been tired with a new baby's and all.

"Shinyo " Kidori called out to him. Placing the small child in the arms of her daughter.

"The letter?" He asked.  Walking through a small wooden door. Followed by Yoshinro. Her eldest son.

She nodded. Handing the note to him. All she could think about was what she was going to do with her children.

Especially the twins. If Yoshinro has something Tenka wants it to.

"It'll be fine I promise" He whispered under his breath.

"You tend to make a lot of those" She snarled. Not in hate but more a less being fed up with everything and one. It wasn't him. The world. Society.

"And then you can't keep them" She opened her arms. Yoshinro instantly running into them.

"I will this time" He swore with a smirk on his face.

"You better"  She sighed wiping blood of the corn of her sons face.