[5]

Meghan's POV

"Well Jess and Joey haven't been talking for a whole week we have to do something!" I told David "well we could trick them into talking it out." He said "how?!" I was actually worried because Jess probably heard the conversation that me and Joey had a few weeks ago in the kitchen. He was actually asking me advice on how to ask her out. Crap. She thinks Joey likes someone else. Crap!

--

I walked into Jess's room "hey can we talk in my room?" I asked she nodded and followed and David was bringing Joey into my room we pushed Jess in there and locked the door.

Jess's POV

"You can't just leave me in here! Meghan David so help me I'll break down this door and murder you both!" I yelled. I turned around and saw Joey sitting on the bed "hey." He said "hey." I crossed my arms and sat about 5 feet away from him. He walked closer "don't come any closer." I warned. He put his arms up and then we talked...

Meghan's POV

"God I hope this works." David whispered "Sh!" I put my finger on my lips and then I heard movement. We opened the door and I saw Joey and Jess hugging "WHOO!" I screamed "We did it!" David yelled and Jess looked at me and smiled. Today's gonna be a good day. "Let's go to Whole Foods!" I yelled and everyone grabbed their things and we left.

Jess's POV

Okay just to be clear Joey and I aren't dating. We just had an understanding. When we got back I went to the couch and turned on Netflix and watched Vampire Diaries and Joey and Meghan sat on the floor in front of me watching. Then Mr. Chews came and sat on my lap. I admit I was happy. I hated ignoring Joey but I had to make a point.

--

I sat there on the couch still watching Arrow and looked at my phone 2:34 AM god it's late but I need to finish this episode....

Joeys POV

Meghan stood up and stared at me "it's time to go to bed!" And she walked to her room I looked at the couch and Jess was sleeping. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I pulled her shoes off I put her phone on the charger I took her coat off and then covered her up. She was so peaceful when she slept. Alright I'm going to bed cause now I'm tired.