Chapter 1- It Begins

Sabrina never thought that she would be back here again. She never thought that they would call her back to play. But here she was on a bus with 24 other kids going to the place where the challenge would be held. Sabrina looked around at the kids that she would be facing, with a sigh she remembered when she was on the kids and parent challenge. To put it in words that you would understand it was basically a weird and messed up experience. They put you through physical and emotional stress.

As she was observing the other kids one of them was staring back at her with the same gaze, a observing one. Sabrina looked closer at the boy and and saw that he had brown and black hair. She smiled at that and leaned closer to the mystery boy. He smiled too and leaned closer too.

"So, what's your name?"

"Oh I was going to ask you the same thing, my name's Alex. What's yours?"

"My name is Sabrina, nice to meet you, Alex".

Sabrina extended her hand to his and he gladly shook it. She started to laugh and he joined in. "I guess that means we're allies?"

"Yea I guess we are. Hey did you use to be on the child and parent challenge, because you look like the girl who almost won?"

"Oh that one, yes I used to be on it and I did almost win." Sabrina looked down on the floor for a couple of seconds before looking up again. She found Alex staring at her intensely.

"What is it Alex?" That seemed to snap him out of his gaze. When he looked at her this time he just shook his head. She sighed mentally and turned in her seat. As she was turning her attention back to the road she realized that they were almost there. Sabrina knew this because of all the cameras getting prepared outside.

Sabrina sighed as her head gently laid on the seat in front of her. She closed her eyes trying to prepare herself for what was about to happen. Sabrina subconsciously touched her ears remembering what was in them. After the Child Parent challenge Sabrina was getting too smart to be held in school any longer. So her parents designed these special headphones and ear buds for only her. They stopped her from being the genius she was and always will be. But she knew that they would be taken away from her, because in the Challenge house you can't have any electronics.

The bus abruptly stopped and one of the producers went on the bus. He told us all to get up and follow him. Sabrina stood up and gathered her things. She waited until almost everyone was off the bus to get off. When she looked at the seat that Alex was sitting in she saw that he waited for her. She smiled at him and they both left the bus. As she scanned the perimeter she noticed that there was a tent step up so that they could put mics on them.

Sabrina shuddered at the thought of what she was about to go through. But put it in the back of her mind. She cleared her mind of all the troubling thoughts that went through her head. Sabrina and the other contestants lined up and headed for the tent. When they got to the tent they had every single person go into a separate room. There they would find a camera person to help them put on the mic.

After everyone was done, Sabrina headed over to where Alex was. He looked up when he heard her calling his name. She stood next to him. After about 3 minutes someone came and directed them out of the tent. Sabrina knew what was coming they were going to the Challenge place where they would start the game.

It was a 10 minute walk to the Challenge arena and everyone was quite. Once they finally arrived there, they were told where to stand and in what order. Sabrina was second to the front and Alex was fourth. As they waited for TG to get there. You could feel the tension in the air. And finally TG walked in and Sabrina and Alex both knew that this was going to be an interesting Challenge.

A/N- I promised myself that I was not going to do one of these. But then I just couldn't help myself. I am proud to present my 1 chapter of my new book. Please vote and follow me if you want. And tell me if you like the 3 person or not. Well that's all.

Puppy7718 out!!!!