SPENDING TIME WITH JUN

Locke's POV:
"Hey Locke!" I hear Buck call out to me while I was running the course. I slow down as Buck catches up, "what's up Buck?" I ask him knowing that he has information about my little sister who has changed since the fall of reach. "Blue Team now has your little sister joining their ranks." Buck bluntly tells me.

Dr. Halsey's POV:
"Athena, the device Natalia brought with her has six's memories in it i want to to help with getting Six an AI form. Much like Cortana, he will be able to choose whatever Spartan he wants. Although I have a feeling as to whom he will choose." I order ready to get Natalia situated and hopefully with six being an AI she won't be as hostile.

Natalia's pov:

Jun and I were in the simulation room getting in some training. But Jun and I were constantly working back to back covering each other and using the other in battle.

"Hey kid, we got group of suicide grunts coming our way!" Jun shouts. I easily knock ond of those grunts and all the rest blow up like fireworks.
"Got 'em." I mutter a smirk plastered on my face.

"That was impressive kid, where did you figure that out?" Jun asks surprise laced in his voice. As the simulation ends we both leave in high spirits.